🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Purchased DLC from Store.PlayStation.com doesnt show up for download.

Ok Im not sure if this is where I need to post this but Im having an issue with some Rocksmith DLC add-ons that I purchased.
    Let me start at the beginning.
    I was looking for some Xmas songs to go along with the Xmas classics that I had downloaded over a month ago. Since I was Closest to my iPhone I decided to do my search from my iPhone.
    I went to store.PlayStation.com and started searching, I came across Tran Siberian Orchestra and decided to purchase each single (total of 5) since the song pack wasnt showing up.
    Once I clicked on each song it said not available for download, so I thought I would randomly check other tunes and same thing, download unavailable.
    So I got my lazy butt up and went and got my tablet, I went to store.PlayStation.com and found what I was looking for and put it in the shopping cart and I also purchased Bachsmith.
    I paid for my transaction and was ready to download, I followed the directions and went to library to download and neither was there. I double checked the transaction history and it shows up there that I had purchased them, so I went to the console and checked the library there and neither was there, so I started up Rocksmith and waited for it to completely start up and load all songs before doing anything else.
    I went to learn a song and checked it out and still could not find my songs. Next thing I did was go to shop and to song packs and went down the list and found Bachsmith and it was checked off so I clicked on it and was able to download from there, then I searched for Tran Siberian Orchestra and it was checked off that I own it too. So I clicked on it and got a message that no content was found.
    So I went online to chat with an agent and to have them tell me what I needed to do (of course I got cut off twice) anyway I did what I was supposed to do and still nothing. So far as far as I know I have tried everything. I tried to get back on with chat but got a message that I have already been in chat twice and to come back tomorrow.

So right now Im trying to figure out what to do next, I have purchased it and I want what I purchased. Is it possible that maybe it is no longer available but Sony is still selling it? I dont know, does anyone have an experience with this and can help me out?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    You are using Rocksmith2014 right? And not the original Rocksmith.

On PS4, you go to store, then look at your purchases, and the requeue the song packs to download as needed.

Then when you start the game, the reason it takes eons to enumerate, is its looking for new dlc.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I’m using Rocksmith 2014 remastered on a PS4, I had already tried what you have suggested before asking for help from you guys. What happens is when clicking on that song pack is that it says it has been downloaded but where is it? Or the individual songs? now two individual songs were downloaded but that’s all. On my store.PlayStation.com account history, it shows that I have purchased that song pack along with other songs that I later purchased that night and only that song pack has not downloaded. If you start Rocksmith and go to (shop) in Rocksmith and go to either Song packs or individual songs and it shows them as being checked off meaning that I own them but when you click on either the song pack or individual songs, when it opens up it says (no content found) to download or anything else.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Go to ubisoft.com or open the ubisoftconnect app and open a ticket and give them your PS4 id.

Then they clear that up.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Go on the main menu and when you're on the Rocksmith icon push down until you get to the Playstaion store tab. You should see a selection for "your add-on" and you should be able to download all of your songs from there. Any stuff you haven't already downloaded should have the little download arrow next to it. You don't have to even go to the PS store. The official support details are here.
    Also when the game is enumerating the dlc make sure to wait until it is done before going to play a song. If you go before, not all songs will show up.

Bought sum 41 pack with disc owned version and the dlc wont install

Bought sum 41 pack with disc owned version and the dlc wont install.... I have PS4 disc version of rocksmith remastered 2014 and bought sum41 pack.... it says it downloaded but I wont start the install... I click start and it being late me to psn store to buy the digital version
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellllpppp

Bought sum 41 pack with disc owned version and the dlc wont install.... I have PS4 disc version of rocksmith remastered 2014 and bought sum41 pack.... it says it downloaded but I wont start the install... I click start and it being late me to psn store to buy the digital version
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    are you using a disc from another region?