Petty Theft... Class Action Lawsuit maybe?

Browsing the first page of the forums alone should be more than enough to scare anyone away from Uplay+.

I have already paid for the service. Then you double charged me, thankfully it failed to go through but now my account is suspended and you have 15$ of my money.

This is petty theft. I either want the service I already paid for or I want my f***ing money back. Balls in your court Ubisoft.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Caedes9191,

Thanks for reaching out!

The reason it appears on your bank statement as if you were charged twice, is that when you sign up for Ubisoft+ we send an authorisation request to your bank to ensure the new payment method is valid (as in, has a valid number, and has not been reported lost or stolen). This is a security check. This request appears on your statement as an authorisation hold for roughly the same amount as your subscription, so it may look as though you have been charged twice for Ubisoft+ but you have not. While this request is processed, the funds are not transferred to Ubisoft, but put on hold by your bank. When the security checks are complete, this temporary hold on your funds is then cancelled and returned to your bank account, usually within 5-7 working days.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.