When are the Testing Grounds changes coming?

Originally Posted by Csodaszarvas_G Go to original post
    When are the Testing Grounds changes coming?
    They haven't announced yet there still working on it. They will update us some time soon

Hopefully soon. It is a torture to play Peacekeeper right now.

Also, it would be cool if they would finally make Warden a fun to play and play against hero. The changes really accomplished that, I had the most fun in TG fighting Wardens as PK, those were really intense duels.
     1 people found this helpful

Goat_of_Vermund

Yeah.

I even bought new emotes and a new signature to my Warden (haven't played him in ages after the CCU) to make him ready for his buffs, but I don't know when can I actually play with the changes. The sooner the better. My guess that we will get some info after January 28th, that's when the current event game-mode will end.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Csodaszarvas_G Go to original post
    Goat_of_Vermund

Yeah.

I even bought new emotes and a new signature to my Warden (haven't played him in ages after the CCU) to make him ready for his buffs, but I don't know when can I actually play with the changes. The sooner the better. My guess that we will get some info after January 28th, that's when the current event game-mode will end.
    According to the roadmap, jan 28th is the second title update for Y4S4 so there's a chance we will see the reworks this coming thursday.

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    According to the roadmap, jan 28th is the second title update for Y4S4 so there's a chance we will see the reworks this coming thursday.
    At best, they will announce them that they are coming.

Hopefully, the delay will be justified at least with further PK and Nobu buffs, Warden damage nerf on the side heavy finishers, and a bit more sensible shugoki approach.

At best, they will announce them that they are coming.

Hopefully, the delay will be justified at least with further PK and Nobu buffs, Warden damage nerf on the side heavy finishers, and a bit more sensible shugoki approach.
    Agreed.

Also:

Warden also needs a little bit more generous stamina cost on shoulder bash (SB), charged SB and on feinting the SB, because if he fully utilizes it (charging it, feinting it etc.) he runs out of stamina really quickly, especially if bashes after multiple heavies or a zone attack.

Warden need to be faster. Warden vs gryphon
    Is ****** disaster... its f fake and parry dmg from warden... warden bash anoing you? higlander kick is much faster and max punish. Or gryphon or warmonger or atupit dodge atacks... wtf ubisoft wjre is fu kin balance..

Originally Posted by Protos_88 Go to original post
    Warden need to be faster. Warden vs gryphon
    Is ****** disaster... its f fake and parry dmg from warden... warden bash anoing you? higlander kick is much faster and max punish. Or gryphon or warmonger or atupit dodge atacks... wtf ubisoft wjre is fu kin balance..
    No I don't think warden needs to be faster. Sure he getting a buff but making him faster with his unexpecting shove doesn't seem right. Warden does good damage and is already fast in my opinion. What they need to do is nerf all vanguards heavys they do to much damage for just a punish. 60DAM FLOOR PUNISH

higlander kick is much faster
    So you say that HL's kick is faster than SB. You play the game, right? HL's kick is one of the slower bashes in the game, alongside Nobu's kick and LB's shove. Yeah, sure it guarantees a lot of damage (30) and it is faster than charged SB, but not faster than standard SB. Plus it cannot be feinted and it is only available as a chain starter or as a follow up, it cannot be done from a dodge.

warden bash anoing you?
    I've never said anything like that. I only suggested to lower his stamina costs when it comes to SB, because he runs out of stamina too quickly if he fully utilizes it, in order to put pressure on the enemy.

Anyway, stay positive! I'm done arguing.