Originally Posted by MastlyCJ Go to original post
    I wonder how his demon embrace will get reworked. Maybe they should just remove it and give him chain attacks. I dont know
    That would be like removing Black Prior's Bulwark Counter, Peacekeeper's bleed, Valkyrie's sweep, or Tiandi's ability to shout like an imbecile. Kinda defines their characters.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    That would be like removing Black Prior's Bulwark Counter, Peacekeeper's bleed, Valkyrie's sweep, or Tiandi's ability to shout like an imbecile. Kinda defines their characters.
    True but what about Nobushi. I love her rework but her heavys so too much damage. Its literally a 35dam heavy finisher. I don't care if she has a undodgeable on it but that needs to be lower down a bit.

Originally Posted by MastlyCJ Go to original post
    True but what about Nobushi. I love her rework but her heavys so too much damage. Its literally a 35dam heavy finisher. I don't care if she has a undodgeable on it but that needs to be lower down a bit.
    I did not check the numbers, I only setted them today, and I don't remember any Nobushi hitting me with that. I think it is 35 with the bleed only with the Way of Shark buff. Honestly, without the walls, that is her only way to get in real damage, so I am fine with her, for now. It is too new to say anything, she does seem to be an S tier, but nothing broken.

I don't know about anyone else, but Nobushi is kicking me a**...

I love it!

Originally Posted by MCBooma16 Go to original post
    I don't know about anyone else, but Nobushi is kicking me a**...

I love it!
    She is definetely very strong. High damage, unreactable, good range, very good reward for technical players.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I did not check the numbers, I only setted them today, and I don't remember any Nobushi hitting me with that. I think it is 35 with the bleed only with the Way of Shark buff. Honestly, without the walls, that is her only way to get in real damage, so I am fine with her, for now. It is too new to say anything, she does seem to be an S tier, but nothing broken.
    No she does 35dam. It is on her heavy undodgeable finishers. I think that dam is a little too much since she can stack bleed and strong lights that's all.

Her initial damage is 24 for neutral heavies and 29 for finishers. Once she gets bleed on her opponent that damage goes to 29 and 35, which is actually quite high now that I look at it. A 35dmg, ubdodgeable 50/50 finisher is actually kinda nuts. Add the fact that her bleed stacks, she can do a lot of damage really fast.

I don't remember if her lights are affected by bleed.

Originally Posted by MCBooma16 Go to original post
    Her initial damage is 24 for neutral heavies and 29 for finishers. Once she gets bleed on her opponent that damage goes to 29 and 35, which is actually quite high now that I look at it. A 35dmg, ubdodgeable 50/50 finisher is actually kinda nuts. Add the fact that her bleed stacks, she can do a lot of damage really fast.

I don't remember if her lights are affected by bleed.
    But, I think it's safe to call Nobushi the infinite chain queen, as hers are cool af and it's not really a joke anymore lol.