Wheres the aramusha buff? I couldn't find it in this thread.

Originally Posted by kirisu5304 Go to original post
    Wheres the aramusha buff? I couldn't find it in this thread.
    Probably because there isn't one.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Probably because there isn't one.
    So What yall thinking they are doing for Warden and Shogoki

Originally Posted by MastlyCJ Go to original post
    So What yall thinking they are doing for Warden and Shogoki
    For Warden, they will probably go through with the TG versions soon, but with a bit less damage on heavy finishers. There is also an universal agreement among Warden mains that his stamina management is bad, and his light-light chain needs to be improved (the second light is very slow if the first one misses).

Shugoki will probably lose the hyperarmor from the light, as he should, get that new side dodge headbutt and forward dodge heavy. Demon's embrace should keep the hyperarmor, because it is otherwise extremely thrash, you will just optionselect zone the heavy finisher without any major risks, or even dodge attack him out. And the Demon's embrace should get a recovery buff. Getting a guardbreak for dodging it is a fair punish. Getting a top heavy, even out of stamina, is not a fair punish.

For Warden, they will probably go through with the TG versions soon, but with a bit less damage on heavy finishers. There is also an universal agreement among Warden mains that his stamina management is bad, and his light-light chain needs to be improved (the second light is very slow if the first one misses).

Shugoki will probably lose the hyperarmor from the light, as he should, get that new side dodge headbutt and forward dodge heavy. Demon's embrace should keep the hyperarmor, because it is otherwise extremely thrash, you will just optionselect zone the heavy finisher without any major risks, or even dodge attack him out. And the Demon's embrace should get a recovery buff. Getting a guardbreak for dodging it is a fair punish. Getting a top heavy, even out of stamina, is not a fair punish.
    I think the demon embrace shouldn't have Hyperarmor they said that it was 80% of him using that move and successfully using it. But if they are going to keep it then he should lose health from it if he misses his demon embrace.

Catch: Gains 20 or 25 Health

Miss: Loses 10 or 15 Health since he gonna get hit by the opponent.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    mastly it was 85% of success. But that talks more about the player base skill than the balancing. The movement is fine with HA, maybe the utility in ganks is too much safe, but individually the movement is reactable and punishable easily. I think the playerbase is at fault to keep falling for this.

That 80/85% is the move being soft feinted from an unblockable? That doesn't seem to be realistic. If you count the guaranteed ones after a wall throw, then it is accurate. People don't throw it around, it is very unsafe.

You already lose like 30 hp for missing it. Losing hp just because you miss it would be extremely stupid to reintroduce.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    That 80/85% is the move being soft feinted from an unblockable? That doesn't seem to be realistic. If you count the guaranteed ones after a wall throw, then it is accurate. People don't throw it around, it is very unsafe.

You already lose like 30 hp for missing it. Losing hp just because you miss it would be extremely stupid to reintroduce.
    They did not show if it was also from or only from wall splats but yeah the most succesful move in for honor is the demon`s embrace. Pretty absurd for me cause its been ages the last shugoki did it to me with success...maybe when i was 3 or 4 rep.

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    They did not show if it was also from or only from wall splats but yeah the most succesful move in for honor is the demon`s embrace. Pretty absurd for me cause its been ages the last shugoki did it to me with success...maybe when i was 3 or 4 rep.
    I am pretty sure Wallsplats are counted. Most Shugos only use it in outnumbered situations when it is very hard to dodge it, or when it is guaranteed, since if you are rolling, you still get your punish, it is very unsafe, and when you are bashed in the startup, it probably doesn't count. With this, I am pretty sure wallsplats are counted- and since that is 100%, since if there is a wallsplat, there is nothing that can go wrong, I am not that surprised. If they only used an algorithm to tell when it is landing, I am sure the guaranteed ones count.

I am pretty sure Wallsplats are counted. Most Shugos only use it in outnumbered situations when it is very hard to dodge it, or when it is guaranteed, since if you are rolling, you still get your punish, it is very unsafe, and when you are bashed in the startup, it probably doesn't count. With this, I am pretty sure wallsplats are counted- and since that is 100%, since if there is a wallsplat, there is nothing that can go wrong, I am not that surprised. If they only used an algorithm to tell when it is landing, I am sure the guaranteed ones count.
    I wonder how his demon embrace will get reworked. Maybe they should just remove it and give him chain attacks. I dont know