Would you be up for a fourth loadout ?

It's sunday so let's talk about something less critical for the game viability ^^

It seem like, each hero have 4 armor pattern, that get more detailed and trimmed with precious material as long as you grow up in rep until legendary gear.

Unfortunately, there is only 3 loadouts possible, so you always have to let one of those on the side.

Also there is this always weird perk combination that you may want to try for fun but you know it is not optimal, that could be put on this fourth loadout.

regarding the price for changing the six piece of equipment, I think a fourth loadout would be a fair gift to us.

Also, we should be able to fully visualize the final look of our hero with multiple piece changes before spending steel. changing a piece just to realize that another one would fit better is a bit meh.

I can live with the fact that you have to spend actual money or grind for weeks to buy that mythic outfit, or multiple executions, but hero customization and perks should be made more accessible don't you think ?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AbuZnood Go to original post
    It's sunday so let's talk about something less critical for the game viability ^^

It seem like, each hero have 4 armor pattern, that get more detailed and trimmed with precious material as long as you grow up in rep until legendary gear.

Unfortunately, there is only 3 loadouts possible, so you always have to let one of those on the side.

Also there is this always weird perk combination that you may want to try for fun but you know it is not optimal, that could be put on this fourth loadout.

regarding the price for changing the six piece of equipment, I think a fourth loadout would be a fair gift to us.

Also, we should be able to fully visualize the final look of our hero with multiple piece changes before spending steel. changing a piece just to realize that another one would fit better is a bit meh.

I can live with the fact that you have to spend actual money or grind for weeks to buy that mythic outfit, or multiple executions, but hero customization and perks should be made more accessible don't you think ?
    Personally, I would like at least three more loadouts.

I also would like to see more load-out slots for each hero. I like to experiment with new looks for my heroes (knights especially), but if I have a new cool idea I need to delete (change) an already customized load-out which I like very much.

of course

In theory i would like one however there is barely any perk combination variety due to there being too many trash perks for example on a heavy vengeful barrier, last stand and bastion is the only combo worth a damn