Don't ignore us

This is one of Threads with the most replies, they can't just ignore us. I won't be playing this game until there is a fix for it. Otherwise, we deserve a refund, because we can't finish the game so, for me, this is a totally broken game.

I have the same exact problem. Dozens of hours now wasted unless this bug is fixed.
    This is the first Ubisoft game I have played.
    If they don’t address this bug it will most definitely be my last as well.

xLojan's Avatar Junior Member
    Unfortunately they are ignoring us, they will hope that the passage of time will make this topic stop being active since ... the bug was reported at the beginning of December 2020. They don't even have an official statement admitting the bug.

cjn322's Avatar Junior Member
    An ubisoft rep replied to my reddit thread in r/fenyxrising and said they're working on it...I then suggested he list it as a known bug and he agreed that was a good idea (duh?!?!)

Refund me please

The game is good. I was so existed to finish it. I haven't played a good game like it since long.

But it made me disappointed because of this bug and I want my money back.

Does anyone know how to request for a refund? I got it for PS5.

I say we keep this thread going, till there is a solution. Spam it everywhere. Maybe join forces somehow? I just love how passionate some gamers are on this forum lol!

I really want to finish this game, it is actually really good (especially after the mess that assassins creed has become).

I am definitely no expert, but does it really take this long to fix a bug like this?

Fix it ubisoft!

Where is ubisoft? Why are they not reading this thread and at least acknowledge their problem and that they have a team working on fixing it.... this is their forum after all they should be responding/ reading it especially when the thread has almost a hundred comments.

A Suggestion

I think we should start a counter in this thread. start repeating it. All of us in circles. We make it contains a huge number of pages. THEN WE HOPE THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THIS BUG.

I will start ...

"VIVA FYNEX ---- 1"

Please fix!!!!!!

Bumpski - still waiting on fix!!!!!!

Fix it please!!!!

Fix it please!!!!
    Fix it please!!!!
    Fix it please!!!!
    Fix it please!!!!
    Fix it please!!!!
    Fix it please!!!!
    Fix it please!!!!