🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

cannot enlarge to full screen

Morning all, I've just paid for and downloaded anno 1404 but it only opens in a small screen on my computer and I can't enlarge it to full screen. it's just too small to play on and the writing is in miniature! I'm assuming a setting needs changing? Thanks ever so much for your advice. I've tried to contact Ubisoft directly unfortunately their live chat isn't working right now and there seems to be no other way of contacting them at present.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by BeccyA-H Go to original post
    Morning all, I've just paid for and downloaded anno 1404 but it only opens in a small screen on my computer and I can't enlarge it to full screen. it's just too small to play on and the writing is in miniature! I'm assuming a setting needs changing? Thanks ever so much for your advice. I've tried to contact Ubisoft directly unfortunately their live chat isn't working right now and there seems to be no other way of contacting them at present.
    Hello! I'm sorry we didn't see your thread earlier, I hope you were able to find a solution to your issue.

There should be an option in your in-game settings, to correct your resolution and change to full screen.

If that method is not working for you, I believe the config file can be found here: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Anno14 04Addon\Config

Open it up, and you should see a section to change those settings.

I hope that helps!