🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

No response to ticket

Can you some please help, my ticket number is 13338768. I have had no response for a week now, and still having login issues.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Mumbo119, I am sorry for the difficulties with your support case. If you could send me a private message, I can check into further information on your ticket.

Ok I’m getting asked for a key now and it’s on ps3 in which you don’t get a cd key you just put it in the console and play it, I have sent screen shoots and even managed to get the right email. I have sent the passwords l would of used on the account, I have looked at all my assassins creed games and there is no game cd keys that l can find. Please advise as this is getting annoying now, I can’t play Valhalla or watchdogs 3 till this is fixed!!

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Mumbo119: Checking back into your case, and see that our team was able to help with this issue now. Please keep your ticket updated if you have any further issues with accessing linking your PSN account at this time.