🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game

Can't pick up Codex page

I am 5/6 finish the hidden ones mission. The last one, Codex page 2 in Lunden is just sitting on the desk and doesn't have the collect option. My game progress is stuck at 94% because of this. Please fix or help.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry to hear you have experienced this, if possible could you provide an image or short video clips showing you being unable to access this item in game.?

Same issue

I am also having the same issue, I can see the lunden codex but cannot collect it.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @ Regicide58yt - Are you able to provide an image or a video of this for investigation?

Here's a video

https://youtu.be/YrQ4AXINX2c

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the video, Regicide58yt!

I'll forward this on to the team.

I'm on ps4 if that helps.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the additional information, Regicide58yt.

In future, please ensure that you post in the correct forums for your query. You are currently in the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Player Support forum. I've now moved your thread to our Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Player Support forum.

Please note that these forums are now archived, and that you should visit our official Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Discussions forum for further news and support.

Please be assured that we've passed on your report to our team for further investigation. If you would like further updates, please keep an eye out within the new Discussions forums.

I also recommend regularly checking out our megathread post on our Discussions forum.

If you need further support, please feel free to open a support ticket or to reach out to us on our new dedicated forums! Thanks!