All Splinter cell for windows 10

hundle bundle buy Tom Clancy and I find that most are not u play with Windows 10 compactibles ... etc ... if installed but not working which I still do not understand correctly as of today

is not working on windows 8 to i guess either they update the game to work for newer os or downgrade the os witch i am planing to do

jip810's Avatar Junior Member
    i got several of them to run just not properly. especial;ly blacklist runs great if i could just get the camera out of the one fixed position so i can aim

Almost same story

I also bought conviction on Humble Bundle.

But i could play for a couple of days. With at the start i had to click 2 times that my OS was not supported.

Now i got an update for Uplay, and now i can't play it anymore because he keeps saying the OS is not supported.

How can i fix this?

Originally Posted by Gulpener Go to original post
    I also bought conviction on Humble Bundle.

But i could play for a couple of days. With at the start i had to click 2 times that my OS was not supported.

Now i got an update for Uplay, and now i can't play it anymore because he keeps saying the OS is not supported.

How can i fix this?
    Same thing's been happening to me. I fixed the "OS not supported" by finding "Conviction_game.exe" and putting compatibility mode to Windows 7, but with the new Uplay UI update, the game launcher launches, the updater launches, closes half a second later, then closes the game and starts that process from the beginning. This never ends unless I kill the "Conviction_game.exe" process in the task manager. The only way I've gotten the game to launch since the Uplay update was in offline mode. Now Conviction tells me that the servers are unavailable, and on top of that, the game doesn't launch anymore.

Ubi support is no help either.

I contacted Ubi Support to report this as a bug, but to no avail. The only response I received was a dry copy and paste response.

LaSheka @Ubisoft Support Sep 18, 2015 at 09:26 PM EDT
    This game is not supported for use on your operating system.

First, please make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your video and sound card. Most problems are related to using outdated hardware drivers.

You may be able to run the game in compatibility mode, but the only other recommendation that we could make for you would be to install and play the game on a computer that meets the requirements listed on the bottom of the game's box.

To run the game in compatibility mode, try the steps below:

1. Navigate to the executable file(s) for the game on the hard drive.
    2. Right-click on the games executable file(s) and select Properties.
    3. On the Properties window, select the Compatibility tab.
    4. Change the compatibility field to be the desired OS mode.
    5. Click Apply, then OK.
    6. Launch the game by double left-clicking the executable file.

Some people have been able to get the game to work on windows 10. Please check the internet for user created guides as there is no official work arounds.

If I figure something out on a work around I'll come right back.

I am playing SC Conviction atm on Win 10 and it just works fine. Click "yes" if the game during startup tells you (3 times, 3 times clicking) that your OS isn't supported. That's all - happy gaming!

BTW: SC Double Agent works for me (on Win 10) as well.

All Splinter Cell games work on Windows 10, I've been playing them recently from the first one to Convicton so far.

well i dont know what happen if i upgared OS to win10 so i stay with win8.1 for now and all splinter cell still good

Originally Posted by Kobi_Blade Go to original post
    All Splinter Cell games work on Windows 10, I've been playing them recently from the first one to Convicton so far.
    I tried to play Conviction recently and it won't start at all. So... nope. Not compatible. And SC:Blacklist support for ultrawide is just horrible.

Tried running with Windows 10, version 1511, 10586 (Threshold 2). Both "old" and fresh installs on a proper gaming PC (980 Ti, 16Gb RAM, i5 3570k).

Can we get a fix, please?