🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Frozen game progress on ubisoft connect

hello, I would like help, I'm playing AC Valhalla connected on ubisoft connect.
    so he demonstrates that I have 7 hours of play and no longer increases but my save is over 50 hours.
    do I have to do a reconnect something like this for it to sync?

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello TheUndeadGods! I'd be glad to investigate this with you. First off, do any of your saves in game show that you've played 50+ hours? Would you be able to take a screenshot and share that with me?

saves images

here my game last save and my game time in ubisoft connect.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for the screenshots! Strange, I'm seeing around 7 hours on our end as well. unlinking and relinking your PSN/Ubi accounts may help. Please create a case and pop a link to this thread into the case as well, and we'll look into this with you.

I created a case on this link: HERE

I disconnected the PSN from the linked accounts and connected again but nothing has change

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    TheUndeadGods Thanks for the update! After checking your ticket, our team has replied with some further steps to try. Please update your ticket if you are already tried all steps share so we can further this further with you.

Ubisoft connect problem

Hello I login to Ubisoft connect in my xbox with my account and its starts the loading of the menu in ubisoft connect but when I get to the menu it instantly froze and after a coupel of minutes it crash and takes me out to xbox home. Please I would realy apprecciate the help