Yes, copy ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe somewhere else just to be safe, then rename the plus one to ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe and BOOM.

Thank you! <3
     1 people found this helpful

works and thanks
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ru-Ruura Go to original post
    Yes, copy ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe somewhere else just to be safe, then rename the plus one to ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe and BOOM.
    I can now confirm that this works lol

I'm not sure what will break moving forward but I cut ImmortalsFenxyRising.exe to my desktop and copied ImmortalsFenyxrising_Plus.exe to my desktop just to still have the files, and then I renamed ImmortalsFenyxRising_plus.exe to ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe and I'm now in game

me too, thanks!

Originally Posted by Ru-Ruura Go to original post
    Guys all you need to do is go to the folder of the game and Renaming ImmortalsFenyxRising_plus.exe to ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe allows you to launch the game.

I recommend making a copy of the existing ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe and plus exe first, but it worked perfectly for me
    Thank you!
    This finally worked.
    How ridiculous is it, that once again, a normal player has to come up with a solution, while a mod with an anime avatar just said "ReLeAse HoUr HaS bEeN kNoWn FoR wEeKs", while that is absolutely not the problem. It's so frustrating to see this happening time and time again. These people have no clue as to what they're talking about. Anyway, thank you.

same here

i cant get it to work

A side note

Do not forget to save then delete the ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe before renaming the plus file to this.

IN CANADA and still the same [removed ]this company man get rid of denovo for one.. its an absolute engine destroyer AND causes problems at launch im going too assume maybe not? But honestly.. waited for awhile for this right up until launch n NOPE glad I cancelled my subscription i will not be buying anymore products from the disaster of a company.. its really pathtetic in 2020 they cannot get [removed] like this correct.