Default game preset (have not touch this at all)

Disc

Seems to be random (however I got it in cutscene after helping Nick with his plane, got it 3 times and had to skip the cutscene to move forward)

Internal SSD

Yes adequate air ventialtion.

Like I said, the issue is not with the PS5

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for providing me with this information, MyzkoMK! I've passed your report to the dedicated team so they can take a closer look at this.

Out of curiosity, would you be able to try playing with a different Game Preset mode to see if this improves the performance at all?

Thanks!

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I apologise for the double post. The team would like some more information as part of the ongoing investigation.

They have been unable to reproduce this during their testing so far. In order to narrow down the steps to reproduce the issue, could you please send us a video that shows the freezing happening in-game? We can then pass this along to the team for a closer look.

Additionally, please can you let us know the following if you haven't already:
    - Do you have a disc or digital version of the game that you are using on your PS5?
    - Do the freezes happen at certain points, or after carrying out certain actions (such as fast travel or during combat)?
    - Is the game installed to your internal SSD or an external HDD?
    - Does the console have adequate air ventilation?

Thanks all!

Having the same issue. I can't play for longer than 5 minutes before it freezes and I have to close the app and I get an error message. For me it's pretty much unplayable at the moment. I have the disc version installed on an external hard drive. I don't have this issue with any other game.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi JAm29J!
    Do you experience the freezing at certain points, or after carrying out certain actions?

@Ubi-Ginge: I have already posted my situation, but to answer your question above, it appears to be random. For me it has happened after killing a deer, during combat at an outpost, while driving...

Each time, I did send a report following the crash, and I believe a video was attached, whether these reports go to Sony or yourselves however I am not sure, but if they go to Sony, it may be worth reaching out.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by grungeandgaze Go to original post
    @Ubi-Ginge: I have already posted my situation, but to answer your question above, it appears to be random. For me it has happened after killing a deer, during combat at an outpost, while driving...

Each time, I did send a report following the crash, and I believe a video was attached, whether these reports go to Sony or yourselves however I am not sure, but if they go to Sony, it may be worth reaching out.
    Thank you for clarifying this! It would be handy if you could provide a video to us via this thread as well.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234