🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

TU 2.30 Patch Notes

DedSec, the team has been hard at work getting our next patch ready. We are planning to deploy TU 2.30 tomorrow on all platforms and below you will find a list of all incoming fixes, including further fixes to the game crashing on all platforms.

We wanted to highlight that the Xbox Series X/S save issues are not addressed with TU2.30 but the dev team has identified the underlying cause and is working on an additional fix for this specific issue. We will keep you posted on when we this will be released.

We want to thank you for your detailed reports and feedback. The team has been able to fix a large amount of bugs over the last weeks thanks to the information provided by our community.

Global
    • Fixed an issue that allowed players to change game difficulty and permadeath options while in the main menu.
    • Fixed an issue where a black screen could occur when opening the door to hidden rooms.
    • Super Game Over: Fixed an issue where, after getting Game Over in Permadeath Mode, players would spawn without any player characters when starting a new game.
    • Players can no longer defy space and time to open an ETO safe an infinite amount of times.

PC
    • Fixed an issue where operatives would sometimes fall through the water on builds with AMD GPUs.
    • Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on saving after exiting the game.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when loading the team menu.
    • Fixed a crash that might occur when using the inventory.
    • Fixed an issue where lightning could get overblown during the day.
    • Optimized loading time when quitting to the main menu.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when the game autodetected input devices.
    • Fixed an out of memory crash.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling or disabling Ray Tracing.
    • Further optimizations made to save games to reduce the likelihood of corruption and lost progression.

Xbox (General)
    • Added Arabic subtitles to the English and Russian version of the game.
    • Fixed an issue where voice over would sometimes get auto muted.

Xbox One
    • Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when recruiting an Albion guard in the mission “Inside Albion”.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur after longs periods of play.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the drone point of view during the “Into the Void” mission.
    • Further optimizations made to save games to reduce the likelihood of corruption and lost progression.

Xbox Series X
    • Fixed an issue where the game launched in English when the console language was set to Arabic.
    • Improved graphics in instances where corruption occurred.

PlayStation 4
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game.
    • Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when spawning into a new area.

PlayStation 5
    • Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game from the main menu.
    • Fix a crash that could occur when quitting the game.
    • Fixed a black screen that could occur when playing the “Inside Albion” mission.

Stadia
    • Fixed an issue where lightning could get overblown during the day.
    • Optimized loading time when quitting to the main menu.
     11 people found this helpful

Please, please can you confirm whether the loud, constant XSX audio glitch described in this thread is fixed in this patch: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...9#post15247039

We've been told this is being looked into but is it fixed now? It's not in the patch notes and I'm really fed up of not being able to play a game I paid £75 for.

Several people have reported this issue and posted videos of the audio glitching and yet again it's not listed in the patch notes.

Thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Lack_of_clarity Go to original post
    Please, please can you confirm whether the loud, constant XSX audio glitch described in this thread is fixed in this patch: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...9#post15247039

We've been told this is being looked into but is it fixed now? It's not in the patch notes and I'm really fed up of not being able to play a game I paid £75 for.

Several people have reported this issue and posted videos of the audio glitching and yet again it's not listed in the patch notes.

Thank you.
    To my knowledge, this patch does not address that particular issue. The most current update I have is that our team has been able to reproduce the issue on their end, and will be working towards developing a fix for it.
     2 people found this helpful

please make Lost progress/ Auto save issue on Xbox Series X as priority

about fix of lost progress/ auto save issue on Xbox Series X

please make this fix as highest priority as noone want to waste their time for hours and find out it doesn't save .
     6 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    To my knowledge, this patch does not address that particular issue. The most current update I have is that our team has been able to reproduce the issue on their end, and will be working towards developing a fix for it.
    Thank you very much for replying. I really hope it gets fixed soon.

Hacking toggle on breaks gadget glitch

Is there going to be a fix on PC where gadgets donít work intermittently when the hacking toggle mode is enabled? Sometimes I have to hit the button multiple times for gadgets to work again.

Originally Posted by BuffySlayers Go to original post
    about fix of lost progress/ auto save issue on Xbox Series X

please make this fix as highest priority as noone want to waste their time for hours and find out it doesn't save .
    I have to echo this post as a lot of new Xbox Series S/X owners brought this game at launch due to the hype, real showcase of ray tracing within an open world and also one of the main games being pushed by Microsoft during the launch window.

After spending their money at a time when luxuries are at a premium with the current pandemic affecting most peoples finances, to have a game with such a basic and fundamental part broken is pretty shocking and the fact itís still not fixed is a slap in a face to all of those people including myself, which was made worse by such aggressive price reductions over the Black Friday period, leading to us who paid full price for this game feel like we are being laughed at for trusting Ubisoft at launch.

I understand things take time but the extreme lack of updates for this particular issue which is without doubt a core and fundamental feature of any video game, plus the time taken to find a resolution nearly a month after launch then to add on top heavily discounting the game has burnt the goodwill of your user base and really needs addressing.

I look forward to playing this game sometime but canít help but feel that itís true what people say and that playing a Ubisoft game a year after itís launched is the best way to treat future games developed yourselves which is sad considering Iíve been a major supporter of most of your brands over the years.
     7 people found this helpful

Man I'm getting so fed up, I was enjoying this game so f'n much until I got the XSX save issue, and like it just appeared? Was annoyed that the last update didnt fix and now I'm just angry it's not being fixed here. I spent £90 on this game, and I cant even enjoy playing it. This would of been a perfect to fix this seeing as there is a massive game out next week called Cyberpunk that the world population will be playing and seeing as I wont see this fix for another week or 2 then I'll not be seeing the end of Legion for a long time unfortunately. May even see If i can get a refund now.

I've defended ubisoft long enough and now time after time I'm let down, Valhalla broke a long streak of disappointment for me but this has just annoyed me so much. I'll not be defending you longer, you are literally another money grabber like 2k and EA.

Disappointed Ubisoft. Please fix this bug that literally stops people playing your game, if I have to have the audio glitches for the next 12 months I would, just so I can get playing this again.

I agree. I lost hours of progress and can't even play the game I own at all! If this grounds for a lawsuit against a gaming company I don't know what is. If I pay for something I expect what I paid for to work or give me my money back and let me pay another company the money with a working game is that too much to ask?

war723's Avatar Junior Member
    Does this fix the Missing DLC on PS4 after preordering the PS5 ultimate edition? Its like i didn't purchase it. Ubisoft doesn't know what its like to purchase a $127.19 dollar game just to get Standard edition

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►