Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager

December Helix Rift Sequence

Hey Assassins!

Just a heads up - we have made the following changes to the December Helix Rift Sequence:

From December 30th to January 1st, we will be running THE MASK OF THE IBIS with Apollodorus in the Leaderboard rewards and Aya in the Progression rewards.

From December 29th to January 2nd, the Altair Featured Hero Cube will be available instead of Alvaro.

-Bunny

Hey Assassins!

The December Helix Rift Sequence has arrived! Read on to learn more:

This month, we will be running our new Helix Rift Event, THE RAVENS' WOUND, twice! That means you will have two more chances to collect Eivor's DNA Fragments.

I am excited to announce that we've got something new arriving on December 24th! Stay tuned for more information in the upcoming weeks!

Collect DNA Fragments for the following Heroes in this month's Helix Rift Events*:

THE EAGLE'S SHADOW - Altair and Maria Thorpe

THE RAVENS' WOUND - Eivor (female)

FOR DEMOCRACY - Alexios and Kassandra

KINSLAYER - Muza and Najma

DEAD MEN'S GOLD - Blackbeard and Mary Read

THE RAVENS' WOUND - Eivor (female)

ECHOES THROUGH THE ANIMUS - ????

HORACIO'S RETRIBUTION - Horacio

*First Hero is available in Leaderboard rewards and second Hero is available in Progression rewards.

The Eivor Exclusive DNA Cube will also be available during both THE RAVENS' WOUND Helix Rift Events this month.

This month's Featured Hero Cubes will be Malik, Lupo, Alexios, and Alvaro!

Which event are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments!

Skål!

-Bunny

You are invited! Join the official Assassin's Creed Rebellion Discord server to chat with other players and participate in Discord-exclusive contests: https://discord.com/invite/acr
     4 people found this helpful

Evie..Frye's Avatar Senior Member
    The Hope of Assassination Skill for Evie Frye
    Hi Dear Ubi-Bunny
    Wow, December contains some very nice big surprises for us

I'm so curious what the big surprise will be on December 24, I'm looking forward to it

EDİT: When I saw the picture of Male Eivor at The Raven's Wound Helix Rift Event, I was surprised and I made a mistake

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    Hi Dear Ubi-Bunny
    Wow, December contains some very nice big surprises for us

It was great to have The Raven's Wound Helix Rift Event for Male Eivor, I loved it so much

I'm so curious what the big surprise will be on December 24, I'm looking forward to it

Hi Mamilaris! Male Eivor will not be available in THE RAVENS' WOUND, however, his cube will be available for purchase in the Shop!
     2 people found this helpful

JacobFryeCz's Avatar Member
    2 rawens wounds and again only Feivor as reward

and secret in Echoes? With Feivors in TRWs and Payvor still in game for 2k helix I dont expect him to be reward in "megaevent"

But that Echoes megaevent has lenght of new event so it could be new event from Valhalla in anonymity...

Alexios as main reward in FD! - why not it will help some players because most of the times was Kass as main reward so some players can have her 5* but only 3 or 4* Alexios

KINSLAYER - Muza and Najma - really? I know you want to give players DNA of Muza BUT I hate to see epic hero as main reward and legendary as "side" reward. + you cant use - we want also give some AOE meterials to players when we will have 2 times TRW with same rare material.

It is nice how you put all 3 heroes in to THE EAGLE'S SHADOW - Altair - main reward, Maria side and Malik in FHC

and about FHC - again we have farmable epic hero in FHC... Stop doing that - In FHC should be only event or low drop chance heroes and not quite easily farmable epic heroes
     1 people found this helpful

Two Raven's Wound events in one month. I guess Eivor(f) will be sync hero sooner than expected....

JacobFryeCz's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by gehenna27 Go to original post
    Two Raven's Wound events in one month. I guess Eivor(f) will be sync hero sooner than expected....
    I will not be suprised if she will be synch hero at Echoes
     1 people found this helpful

That's my guess

cap.cla's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Bunny Go to original post

Hi Mamilaris! Male Eivor will not be available in THE RAVENS' WOUND, however, his cube will be available for purchase in the Shop!

Do you know that we don't need two possibilities to spend 2000 helix rifts,but the possibility to get him in the event?
    I really don't understand why if it is so difficult to put him too in the event.
    I am not a developper,but I don't think that there is need of months of works to modofy the way through this event work.
    Anyhow I hope and think that the ne event's protagonist is Basim.
    I finished Valhalla and believe,he is very important.
    Or maybe for an in-game reason it is an event set in Asgard with protagonist male Eivor.
     2 people found this helpful

Didn't expect to see Ravens' Wound so soon, it's gonna be weird having Feivor maxed before Pollo or Adé; also seems like a busy month so no buying Meivor cubes for me, those 11 frag drops are discouraging.

So this month is last bracket, 1M, 500K for my last Xiphos, last bracket, last bracket, finish off Meivor, 2.5M and last bracket.

I keep wondering if we'll have a more stable hero setup in events: For example have in the Ottoman Connection Ishak (R), Aleksei (P) and Murat (FHC), then the epics between progression and FHC, and so on, for events with 4 heroes like Ibis maybe add 25 DNA in stars. With that most heroes are available to farm ans you can control on your end how much we get.

Farmable heores FHC is nice but I feel they could be trasfered to overclocked bounties and it would be a fair compromise.

Evie..Frye's Avatar Senior Member
    The Hope of Assassination Skill for Evie Frye
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Bunny Go to original post

Dear Ubi-Bunny, Thank you very much for providing this information.

When I saw the picture of Male Eivor at The Raven's Wound Helix Rift Event, I was surprised and I made a mistake

Now I know much better this,I need to fine-tune the Helix Credits / Rift Tokens balances to get the DNA of Male Eivor and to get DNA of my heroes Adewale, Apollodorus, Female Eivor whose DNA is missing

My guess for "Mega Event" Echoes Through The Animus":
    Maybe a new survey can be made and according to the results of the survey, there may be a different event for 1 Hero every day, such as "Featured Hero Cubes Week" and with this FHC week the chance to get double DNA for these heroes, between December 24-29 (except Male Eivor).

Of course these are just a guess
    What are your thoughts on Mega Event?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►