🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Problems logging in to account with psn

I have tryed to login with my psn login, but it say there is an error. I have contacted support by the chat it and they have told me the account is locked due to unusual activity, its been 9 days now and just want to get it sorted. Could you please advice?

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Mumbo119! What error are you receiving when trying to log into your account? Also, what is your PSN gamertag?

Name tag

The site does say error logging in, and the console same thing with error code. User name was zadetastic, but that has now changed only recently to mumbo119.

Logging

The issue started with assassin's creed valhalla, was working perfectly before hand.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Ah, sorry to hear this! Please try changing the password of your Ubisoft Account, along with setting up 2-step verification if possible. Then, please let us know if the issue persists.

Tryed

Yeah tryed that can't even get past the email stage, as I think the email is an old one l don't use anymore.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Mumbo119: Hey there! Just replied to your thread you created about this issue.