Flickering Shadows coming from all objects... :(

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else while playing Settlers IV has the graphics issue where, any object that gives off a shadow, the shadows flicker and they are also little, black, pixel mesh instead of a nice, solid color. The configuration file only gives the option for using low or high texture quality and applying texture filtering, which doesn't change the shadow textures in the game. If anyone has encountered this issue and found a remedy, then thank you in advance for any solutions!

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Would you be able to share video footage of this happening, as well as let us know your system specs

Hello, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, video capturing software does not pick it up, which is weird. But, I did grab a screen shot of the mesh shadows. That I could capture. Unfortunately, these forums do not allow posting files from your computer, only from URLs, and I do not have this image stored on any online platform.

As for system specs:

1. CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz Processor
    2. Videocard - GeForce GTX 1660 (Latest Driver)
    3. Operating System - Windows 10 Home Eidtion - Retail (Latest Updates)

Not sure what else you need to help out with system specs, and if you know of a way to post images via from my PC by using a URL (free, specifically) I'll upload it!

I doubt this info will help, but thanks for the reply!

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Do you still experience this flickering after going through the steps found here?

There are a number of free image hosting services online. Imgur, Photobucket, and IMGBB are just 3 of them