Bring back Trials of The Gods

Not only did you not give us a heads up that you were going to discontinue these challenges to us but you also dont reply and ignore us. This should be back. How come division 1 still gets their global events and we cant have a weekly quest or something to get the stuff that should be available to us as we PAID for it.

So I started a new game 48 hours ago. I just got the "Aya" quest where the game opens up and it's showing me event quests such as Trial of Anubis and Trial of Sobek. Does this mean they are keeping the event rotation going or is there another part of the equation where we can't get the rewards still? I'm really hopeful we can get the rewards still, but I'm not rushing to get them. Just want to play the game naturally.

They're keeping the normal and hard mode for trials of the gods but the challenge mode (Challenge of the gods) is now removed and its the final tier of loot that you can get but now you cant because they took it out with connect update
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for providing this feedback, we will certainly be sure to forward this to our game team for further review, but in the meantime I will forward this to the general section of our forums to help raise support and awareness for your request within out game community.

They won't bring it back since they ended support for this game.

If we keep complaining about this I believe Ubisoft gonna put them on the in-game store! C’mon Ubi, do it for us!! We made a lot of threads about this. You owe us

Originally Posted by Ubi-Litten Go to original post
    Thanks for providing this feedback, we will certainly be sure to forward this to our game team for further review, but in the meantime I will forward this to the general section of our forums to help raise support and awareness for your request within out game community.
    Did this get forwarded? Is the team going to do something about it?

All we want is the community rewards to be available now that the community challenge is discontinued. I’d be happy to spend real money on it in the helix store.

Cyrex_XIII is correct. Im not happy. I have 56 of 57 outfits......

LeDragonSYNC's Avatar Member
    I would pay helix for them too i dont mind. I just want some ways to obtain them....

LeDragonSYNC's Avatar Member
    Guys would it be possible to set a petition for that ? Idk how . If someone could start it would be cool !