🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Where is my anno 1800 ubisoft club rewards?

I buy season pass of this game, but i can't get any rewards from ubisoft club.
    when i see ubi connect, this rewards are already get. But, when i ingame, i have no rewards for game play.
    I play 35 hours for wait to get rewards, but i can't get any rewards in game!
    please, fix it!
    I want use this rewards!

edit by Thorlof:
    Wrong forum section, please check this thread: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...Rewards-locked
     4 people found this helpful

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. It shows all the rewards have been collected , but I can't use any of them still. I just bought the game so none of them should have already been collected. I'm not sure what to do here either.

i got the same problems, its sad becouse i would love to get my dockpond up like in 1404

Having the same issue: can't use any of the rewards. Despite them showing up as claimed in connect, I see them as locked in the game itself. I have the season pass version of the game and have no idea how to resolve this, but it's a bit annoying.
     1 people found this helpful