Jormungandr - adjustments needed!

How does a hero that new like him do so aweful in the entire? His stamina drain is mostly useless since it costs him more than he robs from the opponent. The enemy ALWAYS backwards dodge when getting low on stamina or being oos. It's just not possible for me to throw them to the ground since Jorm has no forward bash attack like Cent or warden. They just run away, recover and kill me.

He also has only 2 attacks as chain which are ALL reactable and therefore useless. His tier 4 feat can be interrupted, give it hyperarmor.

The concept is really good but it's awfully implemented. He needs to be faster, he needs to close the range to the opponent really quick and his stamina drains should drain even more stamina to be viable. Also the hammarr attack only doing 38dmg is a joke considering that I have to do SO much for it to connect.. Meanwhile peacekeeper laughs in guardbreak..
     1 people found this helpful

Jorm was nerfed in the ground After It Brought avok in the game. On release It was literally impossible to beat One in a 1vs1. Also most points are Pretty on spot, but trust me, PK Really needs a Buff rn. Unless she got One and i didn't realize, an enemy that could normally be killed by a single light Attack from Warden takes two Dodge heavy attacks from PK To go down, its laughtable

DFQN1's Avatar Senior Member
    Jorm's stamina bullying isn't for draining the opponent's stamina from 100% to zero. It's for punishing overly aggressive opponents. If they won't watch their stamina, Jorm does have it easier to put them oos.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DFQN1 Go to original post
    Jorm's stamina bullying isn't for draining the opponent's stamina from 100% to zero. It's for punishing overly aggressive opponents. If they won't watch their stamina, Jorm does have it easier to put them oos.
    Since when are bully’s Defensive strategists?

I was always seeing the world Bully as aggressive and/or highly oppressive.