🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Unable to link PSN account to Ubisoft network

How do you remove the association to another PSN account which was first linked to your Ubisoft account?

1. There is an old PSN account I do not use, this was linked to Ubisoft some time in the past
    2. I want to like my current PSN account to Ubisoft (without which I cannot use the product purchased!)
    3. When logging into Ubisoft (Within AC Valhalla) via my new PSN, I am told to log out and log in with the original, old, PSN account
    4. How do you remove this association to use the new PSN account

Any advice appreciated, thank you! It’s mind-bending that something so seemingly simple is so convoluted...

Additional details -

Old PSN account: tr3ndy1640
    New PSN account: rogue_mango_
    Support ticket: 13416122

I can’t actually use the product without this, so a response is appreciated, thank you

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Rogue_Mango: Hey there, Rogue_Mango! Thank you for coming to the Ubisoft Forums and sharing this issue with your PSN ID Link. I've looked into your Ubisoft Support ticket ( 13416122 ) and updated your ticket. Are you able to follow the steps in the email sent?
     1 people found this helpful

I have the exact same problem and I am stuck and can't play AC: Valhalla. I don't know when or why my secondary PSN account was linked to this Ubi account :/ My old secondary account: FHamHam
    My main account: F1nHammer. Here is my Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13419998

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Rogue_Mango: Hey there, Rogue_Mango! Thank you for coming to the Ubisoft Forums and sharing this issue with your PSN ID Link. I've looked into your Ubisoft Support ticket ( 13416122 ) and updated your ticket. Are you able to follow the steps in the email sent?
    Thanks for the response - I have checked my email, just a verification email - there is no update to the ticket that I can see, and the account remains linked to the old PSN account.

Can you confirm that the change has not taken effect? Thanks

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Rogue_Mango: Checked over your ticket. Thank you for verifying the email for us! So we can update your support, before moving forward with unlinking the other PSN account, you should be aware of a couple of things that have the potential to be lost in the transfer process: - Save data in cross-progression - Actions, Rewards, and Challenges - Twitch drops - Club Units and XP - In-Game Currency. Let me know or update your ticket if you would like to move forward with this or if you would rather hold off. After confirming this, we can remove the PSN profile so you can add your new one.

F1nHammer: Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us over the forums and welcome! I checked over your ticket and your account and you should be able to link your main PSN profile to your Ubisoft account. If you have any further trouble, please know that our team will reach out to you from your ticket as soon as they can.

Originally Posted by ubi-smash Go to original post
    Rogue_Mango: Checked over your ticket. Thank you for verifying the email for us! So we can update your support, before moving forward with unlinking the other PSN account, you should be aware of a couple of things that have the potential to be lost in the transfer process: - Save data in cross-progression - Actions, Rewards, and Challenges - Twitch drops - Club Units and XP - In-Game Currency. Let me know or update your ticket if you would like to move forward with this or if you would rather hold off. After confirming this, we can remove the PSN profile so you can add your new one.
    Thank you for your response - this is only to unlink the old PSN account - so only progression linked to that account would be lost, is that right?

My Uplay Connect (all PC activity until now) account and it's linked data should not be affected.

All I would like to be able to do is log into my Uplay account using my new PSN ID, replacing the link with the old, original one. Thanks

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Rogue_Mango: Yes, that is correct. Your PC data will not be impacted, but any data mentioned above by ubi-smash on your old PSN will be lost after this unlinking takes place. If this is acceptable, please update your ticket saying so and we'll be happy to move forward with this request on our end.

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    Rogue_Mango: Yes, that is correct. Your PC data will not be impacted, but any data mentioned above by ubi-smash on your old PSN will be lost after this unlinking takes place. If this is acceptable, please update your ticket saying so and we'll be happy to move forward with this request on our end.
    This is done - please proceed to link new PSN account your end, thank you

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Rogue_Mango! When looking at your account and case, it currently shows that it is linked to your new PSN account. If you log on to the Account Management site, does it show that your new PSN is linked?