1. #31
    Originally Posted by AbuZnood Go to original post
    No the kit is fine but the absurd frame advantage she has is not acceptable against some heroes. If you have no HA, no dash attack, and no fast lights, fighting her is like throwing a dice to know if it's "your turn" to attack, if she is played optimally.

    And by optimally I don't mean well played, I mean, light light bash-light // light light charged bash-heavy, because dodging the bash is the only way to break her mixup, bash who is feintable also. The kit has nothing extraordinary, but that frame advantage is even against everything they wanted to make with the CCU

    The only option is to parry one of her lights. Parry it ! you would say ? yes, it happens, sometimes.

    But don't guess me wrong, I absolutely love being : ENOUGH - SHEEP - ENOUGH - WEAKLING for 5 minutes until I die without her running out of stam

    EDIT : I just did a breach with 3 warmonger on the attacker team. It's been a while so I forgot but yes, either rise the cooldown of t4 feat, or make it so only one warmonger can have it by game because it is.... a bit exagerated ?



    By the way, can someone tell me how you can tell ubisoft about small glitch that you noticed in game so they can put it on the todo list ?


    Which character has no HA, no dash attacks, and no fast lights? Sounds like a really thrash character. Even PK and Shinobi has at least some of them.


    Let me help you saving on those dices. Because her frame advantage is very simple: if you are hit by her heavy or her bash follow up, she has frame advantage, if you were hit by her lights, you have.

    WM's bash is completely fair. Whichever bash she uses, she can be guardbroken on miss, and she has to hardfeint on read to punish dodge attacks because neither bash level beats those (I meant real ones, not thrash ones like PK's). Warlord's bash also gives frame advantage, and both of them ends their respective chain. Warden, Conqueror, Centurion, Black Prior, Lawbringer, Shaman, Jormungandr, Kensei, Shugoki, Nobushi, Hitokiri, Shinobi, Tiandi and JJ does not have the frame advantage, but they can all fastflow into an other attack (Highlander has both). Warmonger has to throw something else to bash again, which means she has no Vortex move like for example Centurion, Warden and Hitokiri, who can instantly bash again after they hit you.

    After a bash hits you, the Warmonger will likely hit you with a light attack to start her next bash mixup (which is, by the way, the only thing she has in 1v1 that forces you to do anything, everything else is just a block). You can parry that, and she won't do it. Smart ones will mix it up, but it already means less access to bashes.


    Corruption is quite unfair even in its current state, and it would need some balancing. I might even say she needs completely new feats instead, because she is fine with ones like Arrowstorm and Autorevive for a T4, but we all know that they don't do that. The best thing we can ask for is balancing.
    Share this post

  2. #32
    Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Which character has no HA, no dash attacks, and no fast lights? Sounds like a really thrash character. Even PK and Shinobi has at least some of them.


    Let me help you saving on those dices. Because her frame advantage is very simple: if you are hit by her heavy or her bash follow up, she has frame advantage, if you were hit by her lights, you have.

    WM's bash is completely fair. Whichever bash she uses, she can be guardbroken on miss, and she has to hardfeint on read to punish dodge attacks because neither bash level beats those (I meant real ones, not thrash ones like PK's). Warlord's bash also gives frame advantage, and both of them ends their respective chain. Warden, Conqueror, Centurion, Black Prior, Lawbringer, Shaman, Jormungandr, Kensei, Shugoki, Nobushi, Hitokiri, Shinobi, Tiandi and JJ does not have the frame advantage, but they can all fastflow into an other attack (Highlander has both). Warmonger has to throw something else to bash again, which means she has no Vortex move like for example Centurion, Warden and Hitokiri, who can instantly bash again after they hit you.

    After a bash hits you, the Warmonger will likely hit you with a light attack to start her next bash mixup (which is, by the way, the only thing she has in 1v1 that forces you to do anything, everything else is just a block). You can parry that, and she won't do it. Smart ones will mix it up, but it already means less access to bashes.


    Corruption is quite unfair even in its current state, and it would need some balancing. I might even say she needs completely new feats instead, because she is fine with ones like Arrowstorm and Autorevive for a T4, but we all know that they don't do that. The best thing we can ask for is balancing.
    Well, I was thinking about lawbringer which indeed has no dash, no ha, and a fast light indeed but it usually just connect with her light and we both get hit for some reasons.
    Thanks for the tips, be sure that I will try this out. Also shoving her is a good option if by any mean she try the charged bash, if she. Any specific tip with LB against WM because I don't see how to "fast flow" like you said tbh.
    But thankfully a lot of people actually play her and don't do this braindead 3 click mixup (I always wonder where is the fun). And when played with all her kit, she is strong but quite fun to play against.

    And yes unfortunately the feats a completely broken. The idea is cool because it is kind of a lore thing but it just don't work. If only gryphon could cure corruption it would be more balanced.
    Share this post

  3. #33
    Originally Posted by AbuZnood Go to original post
    Well, I was thinking about lawbringer which indeed has no dash, no ha, and a fast light indeed but it usually just connect with her light and we both get hit for some reasons.
    Thanks for the tips, be sure that I will try this out. Also shoving her is a good option if by any mean she try the charged bash, if she. Any specific tip with LB against WM because I don't see how to "fast flow" like you said tbh.
    But thankfully a lot of people actually play her and don't do this braindead 3 click mixup (I always wonder where is the fun). And when played with all her kit, she is strong but quite fun to play against.

    And yes unfortunately the feats a completely broken. The idea is cool because it is kind of a lore thing but it just don't work. If only gryphon could cure corruption it would be more balanced.

    Lawbringer is a tier below Warmonger in duels (WM is S, LB is around high to mid A), so the advantage is Warmonger's. However, she is his less oppressive matchups.

    It is very important to keep in mind that Warmonger is one of the heroes who can punish the shove with a side dodge bash, so against them, it is not as safe. I actually think that it is not an optimal move against Warmonger, since it deals less damage, is punishable, and it does not beat the charged version like most dodge attacks, so I would say you have to guess the charge level, dodge and guardbreak for optimal punish (or you can also light). Warmonger has to dodge to access her bash, which is reactable by a light attack from neutral. If she uses light attacks to access them, be sure to parry them, Lawbringer shines with parry punishes.

    Also, I think spacing can be very advantageous. Both heroes have a special "spike" punish on a parry, both Warmonger's has a far more limited range, so fighting her with a wall behind her back is a good tactic, that way, even a heavy parry or zone optionselect may give you a top heavy on parrying. Also, neither of her dodge moves beat heavy feint into guardbreak, so using that is a good idea as well, she has to optionselect parry you that way to avoid the guardbreak.

    Most Warmongers have a very easy pattern with bashes and attack direction, they tend to be very aggressive, but also quite repeatative.
    Share this post

  4. #34
    Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Lawbringer is a tier below Warmonger in duels (WM is S, LB is around high to mid A), so the advantage is Warmonger's. However, she is his less oppressive matchups.

    It is very important to keep in mind that Warmonger is one of the heroes who can punish the shove with a side dodge bash, so against them, it is not as safe. I actually think that it is not an optimal move against Warmonger, since it deals less damage, is punishable, and it does not beat the charged version like most dodge attacks, so I would say you have to guess the charge level, dodge and guardbreak for optimal punish (or you can also light). Warmonger has to dodge to access her bash, which is reactable by a light attack from neutral. If she uses light attacks to access them, be sure to parry them, Lawbringer shines with parry punishes.

    Also, I think spacing can be very advantageous. Both heroes have a special "spike" punish on a parry, both Warmonger's has a far more limited range, so fighting her with a wall behind her back is a good tactic, that way, even a heavy parry or zone optionselect may give you a top heavy on parrying. Also, neither of her dodge moves beat heavy feint into guardbreak, so using that is a good idea as well, she has to optionselect parry you that way to avoid the guardbreak.

    Most Warmongers have a very easy pattern with bashes and attack direction, they tend to be very aggressive, but also quite repeatative.
    Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Yes the impaling charge of lb is far superior , I have to admit that having the possibility to punish a heavy parry by a top heavy with stun is still an amazing tool, and probably what make LB so fun to play.

    Anyway to come back to the subject matter, no I don't vote for "deleting warmonger" ^^
    Share this post

  5. #35
    Originally Posted by AbuZnood Go to original post
    Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Yes the impaling charge of lb is far superior , I have to admit that having the possibility to punish a heavy parry by a top heavy with stun is still an amazing tool, and probably what make LB so fun to play.

    Anyway to come back to the subject matter, no I don't vote for "deleting warmonger" ^^
    It is a very strong tool. I had many fights with my WM against this extremely good Lawbringer in one of the ranked maps, and even if you deceive them with feints, it is terrifying to throw out anything because on that map, it will lead to the top heavy punish on anything that is parried. The bash is also not as good from her perspective, she gets a light on the uncharged one and a heavy on the charged one, while Lawbringer gets a heavy on any of them if dodging. You also have to know if it is a shove or an empty dodge to get a guardbreak by feinting. Without the spike, it is a completely different story, but on that map, I think they are at least even- Warmonger may start the offense, but if countered once, it will lead to a very bad situation (if the top heavy removes your stamina, it can easily lead to instant death on the next 50/50). She also has quite dead moves, like the side heavy unblockable, which is to be fair, quite thrash, it can be parried after a missed shove easily.

    A bit off topic, but if you land an unblockable side heavy finisher, keep in mind that most opponents will dodge preemptively to avoid the incoming shove. Warmonger will probably dodge into the bash to punish it, which is one more guardbreak for you. If she has no stamina, to punish it, it is actually smart to go for a Longarm there, it will catch an early dodge for one more heavy attack- not many Lawbringers do this, but it works extremely well until they will start to expect it.
    Share this post

  6. #36
    Share this post

  7. #37

    Precision Turned Parts Manufacturer Germany

    Sanjay Precision Industries is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Turned Components and CNC Turned Parts in Germany. Our customer requirements are our first priority, so we provide the best quality current components and CNC turning parts. Visit our website and fill in your requirements there, and we make sure that you get the best-turned components and CNC Turned Parts in Germany from Sanjay Precision Industries.

    CNC Turned Parts Exporter in Germany
    Precision Turned Parts Manufacturer Germany
    Precision Custom Components Manufacturer Germany
    Share this post

  8. #38

    Packers and Movers in Dwarka

    RKSA Packers & Logistics is the leading packers and movers that make shifting simple. Shift your goods safely and securely with RKSA Packers & Logistics without scratches and damage.

    Packers and Movers in Dwarka
    Packers and Movers in Punjabi Bagh
    Share this post

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234