Delete warmonger

Why her 1-lvl skill better then 4-lvl most heroes? Why she can cancel all her attacks?
    Also poor appearance and animations
    Worst ur job ever.
    It's best to delete this character as if it never existed.
    UPD
    It was written in emotion, and I think this is not big a problem. If you still think like me before - read MCBooma16's post in the topic https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...den-and-cent-)
     4 people found this helpful

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Saevherne Go to original post
    Why her 1-lvl skill better then 4-lvl most heroes? Why she can cancel all her attacks?
    Worst ur job ever.
    Warmonger is fine. Load up training arena and practice against her. She isn't that strong.

Worst ur job ever.
    Git gud, noob.

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Warmonger is fine. Load up training arena and practice against her. She isn't that strong.
    My dude her feats are broken as hell and I don't PvP in this game at all anymore because of them and there being no single pick. Literally ruined the game.

All I do now is PvAI when I feel like it because I like to sometimes "grind" and enjoy the art of battle system for an hour of mindless cheese. And I even play Warmonger from time to time to laugh and be reminded of how absurd her one button press winning feats are. It's okay in PvAI, because who cares about balance at that point am I right?

Those feats don't belong in general matchmaking PvP, especially without single pick. Like I said, she literally ruined the game for me and I won't ever bother queuing up for a PvP match ever again until those feats are gone.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Worst ur job ever.
    I think removing a hero might bit a tad bit unrealistic at the moment, but balancing isn't! I definitely would be interested in seeing some balancing suggestions for Warmonger if you have any to share.

Originally Posted by FuncK_D Go to original post
    My dude her feats are broken as hell and I don't PvP in this game at all anymore because of them and there being no single pick. Literally ruined the game.

All I do now is PvAI when I feel like it because I like to sometimes "grind" and enjoy the art of battle system for an hour of mindless cheese. And I even play Warmonger from time to time to laugh and be reminded of how absurd her one button press winning feats are. It's okay in PvAI, because who cares about balance at that point am I right?

Those feats don't belong in general matchmaking PvP, especially without single pick. Like I said, she literally ruined the game for me and I won't ever bother queuing up for a PvP match ever again until those feats are gone.
    Ya know at this point either single pick needs to be forced or the devs need to overhaul feat design. Single pick is primarily asked for because of feat imbalance. I'd imagine it would be a lot easier to just force single pick. But oh well. Game's not meant to be true competitive.

Nah, She IS strong, like every new hero. However, she is not Sakura or Jorgunmand level of op when they first released.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    I think removing a hero might bit a tad bit unrealistic at the moment, but balancing isn't! I definitely would be interested in seeing some balancing suggestions for Warmonger if you have any to share.
    Please, buff the classic feats and the passives ones. Regeneration heals too little for a 4th level feat... Thanks.

Warmonger is stupidly strong because when they released her, she was for money. And Ubisoft wants money. Simple. I am also disconnecting every 1v1 match VS Warmonger - why fight broken spam character.

I think the only reason why some think warmonger is OP because her lights are uninterruptible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►