Iron Horse (Regulus) projects not showing after level 40

Hi,

I have a bug in the game about projects (Foundry Bulwark Acquisition and Future Initiative Acquisition) for exotic Regulus revolver not showing on my screen after level 40. For your reference, I am playing with the only main character (I do have another character (level 2) but just played the game a few hours in the past) and I have done Iron horse on normal difficulty at level 30 (before DLC) with level 40 players and I do have the two projects at that time.

I have donated the Foundry bulwark 4 items as well. After that, I purchased DLC and leveled up to 40 and done the Iron horse raid at normal 15+ times but now I don't have those two projects in my projects list, and also regulus parts are not dropping for me from each boss or last chest.

I am stuck here now. When I go to crafting station and click on "Regulus" it says "Complete Operation Iron Horse before assisting Inaya with her projects" but I have already done it many times.

Please help to fix my issue so I can get the regulus.

I would appreciate your help in this regard with a prompt resolution.

See the video link below for your reference.
    https://streamable.com/w4tqc1

Thank You

I have submitted the ticket as well.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Cases/13444791

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey jimi-007,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've passed this on to the team for investigation.

I will also forward your support case on to the correct team.

Please be aware, we are currently experiencing a high volume of contacts, so our response times may be slower than usual.
     1 people found this helpful

Ok waiting for the fix so I can get this exotic weapon asap. Thanks

Hi, Did You have it fixed already? Have the same problem... finished Iron Horse more than 10 times and still don't have projects.
     1 people found this helpful

Hi WooDeNpq3, Still not get it. I have played this week's fresh Iron Horse raid and still, no parts dropped and no project in my project list. I suggest you create a new case at https://support.ubisoft.com and select PC > The Divison 2 > Technical issue

Reference my thread or just create a new thread to reference it and also record a video of your game (as I did, see above) and attach the link in the case so devs know about your case and it will help to diagnose the issue quickly.

Just to update for anyone having same issue because their is no solution provided by Ubisoft Support until now, so I have level up my 2nd character and played the Iron horse raid and got the projects and regulus parts as well. This is the only solution right now we have.