🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by PERSlANIMMORTAL Go to original post
    Hi, thanks for answering. ��Tell your team that ur team needs to give us free steel after fixing cause it's been more than 3 months we didn't get any in this time i could have more than 90000 steel... ��Any way just fix it please it's really bad u know
    It's more like 195000 steel. I make roughly 65000 a month. Every month.
    And what about XP? A proper compensation would be like 1000 Xp-boost tickets.
    What about missing weapons, limited-time emotes, executions, battle-pass content,crates, community-order-rewards, etc. etc. etc.......

Yeah I know... But I know they won't even give us free Steel for what we have been through, let's just hope they fix their mistakes, and I do t know when they want to neef this new hero... He is on my nervous

Issue still persist, please do investigate.

No rewards

Hi I'm from iran and have this problems to but after 3 month nothing happened and I lost many exp and coin in new season if ubisoft don't have any plans to fix this please tell us to don't waste our time
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there!

Please note that this issue is still under investigation. At this moment in time, we have no new information to share, including an ETA for a resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your ongoing patience at this time.

Once we have any new information to share, this will be posted within the official forums, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks!

this problem still exists and havent fixed yet , its been almost half a year
    thank you for the time and efforts you put to this game , and please fix it as soon as possible

Iraninan problem to play for honor

The problem still exist.

Iraninan problem to play for honor

The problem still exist .i use proxy and i can play .i found out with out proxy we cant conect to some site like metagame.forhonor.ubisoft.com i am not sure but i think this is the problem we have.i hope ubi can fix this problem. if you contact me i send you a photo may can help.my email is REDACTED

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Hendesiboy Go to original post
    The problem still exist .i use proxy and i can play .i found out with out proxy we cant conect to some site like metagame.forhonor.ubisoft.com i am not sure but i think this is the problem we have.i hope ubi can fix this problem. if you contact me i send you a photo may can help.my email is REDACTED
    Hey! I have redacted your email from your post in order to protect your information. In regard to the issue you are having please contact us via a private message on our social media channels here:

Facebook

Twitter

Alternatively, you can reach out to us via a support ticket HERE or a live chat HERE.

Thank you.

waiting for update ...

another month and still NOTHING?