UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    kittcatt: Thanks for the update! What platform(s) are you playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Houck Go to original post
    Thanks for the images.

Just to confirm, are you able to see the stats and challenges directly on the website?

Thanks!
    Everything is 0 or blank on the website as well.

Same proble

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    kittcatt: Thanks for the update! What platform(s) are you playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on?
    playing on xbox 1 all of my challanges show up as not complete 0 out of 31been playing for a while now

Same issue as OP

Oh my god. I've been searching for someone with this issue as me. I wrote and saw multiple threads of this issue on Valhalla forum too.
    I'm also experiencing this issue. Valhalla only updated once on my first playthrough back in Nov 2020 and it had never updated since then. All my challenges are not unlocking. Stats are not updated either. I sure hope that Ubisoft can manually unlock those challenges that are not repeatable. Otherwise, we have to restart the game entirely which is not fair to us.
     1 people found this helpful

Same Issue as Other Commenters

I just wanted to reiterate what other commenters have said. I have the same problem on PS5 that they are having, and have already submitted a ticket for it.

Ubisoft Connect is linked to my account, and I can access the Rewards section and receive the items from it, but the stats are not tracking at all, and the challenges are all stuck at 0 progress and not tracking either. Hopefully there is some sort of fix soon because now we're missing out on the weekly challenges that reward opals in addition to previous challenges where we only miss out on Ubisoft Connect XP.

I am experiencing the same issue. The challenges are not registering. I’ve won several games and just one has registered.

Looking forward to a solution.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone! To help ensure that your challenges are registered correctly, I would recommend trying our steps here. While we are not suggesting any issues with your internet connection, this will ensure that both the Ubisoft Connect application and your console are communicating with each other properly.

same

my nat os open and never had a problem and for us all to have same problemnis weird i turned off fore wall completly and same thing as welli can go to ubisoft connect on xboxone and buy stuff and appears in game bit challanges will not complete

Originally Posted by ubi-smash Go to original post
    Hey everyone! To help ensure that your challenges are registered correctly, I would recommend trying our steps here. While we are not suggesting any issues with your internet connection, this will ensure that both the Ubisoft Connect application and your console are communicating with each other properly.
    I tried the steps listed. Unlinked my Xbox Gamertag from my Ubisoft account and relinked it then restarted my Xbox One. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect app on my Xbox One. Nothing is still registering in the Ubisoft Connect app.

I have the same problem on ps5 ac valhalla i have 50+ hours in the game yet nothing is counting towards the challenges also the stats is also buggy i have tried every thing i have also unlinked my account then linked it again and it still wont do anything