Ubisoft Club unusable with older games

I write here, as the support request form is broken and unusable.

It is sad how xbox 360 players of older games were thrown overboard described here:
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000064644
    AFAIK those games are compatible with Xbox One.

However IIRC there was an Android app that would substitute Ubisoft Club inside those games.

And now? Ubisoft Connect broke everything.

- I cannot see all my PC games, only selected few
    - I cannot see when my club points are going to expire
    - and worst of all I cannot see any xbox game I own and I cannot reedem points I have earned so far

I have yet to play AC 3,4,Rogue and Splinter Cells...

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey xlastovi! I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that may have been caused by the changes to Ubisoft Connect. Your units expire 24 months after they were obtained, but there does not appear to be a timer feature available to show when exactly they will be removed from your account. As for your PC and Xbox games that you cannot see, I would suggest grabbing screenshots of them not showing in your library and uploading them in a case to our team at support.ubi.com. If you're still having trouble creating a ticket at this time, please complete our web browser troubleshooting guide to see if they allow you to succesfully submit your support request! Aside from that, you can always contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you!

Hello UbiKoality,

it is currently impossible to create a case regarding Ubisoft Connect. That is why I had to write to this forum.
    PC Uplay app works as expected, but it only shows PC games. The problem is with the Android app and it is no point taking snapshots from there. There are four games per screen - no list, only big tiiles. As I said only fraction of my PC games are displayed there and there is no xbox game at all.
    I thought this is a well known problem after the Club app was replaced by new Connect app.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for getting back to us, xlastovi! If you are not having any luck with creating a support ticket with our teams using the Support website, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Social Support teams over Facebook or Twitter as my colleague UbiKoality mentioned. From there, they will be happy to create a support ticket for you and assist you with this issue further.

Hello. How long does it take for the support over Facebook to reply?

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by xlastovi Go to original post
    Hello. How long does it take for the support over Facebook to reply?
    Hey! We aim to respond within 48 hours, however this can take longer depending on how many contacts we are getting through. What happens when you try to create a ticket?

Hey. I finally got a reply from Support on Facebook. The person responding had no clue at all and did not this thread which I linked in my message.
    I will get back to you if needed.
    "Ticket" itself is impossible to create for me. Unless an Ubisoft employee does it for me.

This is the reply I got on FB:
    The Ubisoft Club has been retired and Ubisoft Connect has taken its place. The Rewards for all games that have launched previously to Connect were unlocked but regrettably, the challenges are no longer available.
    So it means "my bad luck". It means Club content is inaccessible even when I have unlocked it in past.
    This is not fair game from Ubisoft by any means.