Blazing Shots was the worst one:

- Only 11 new cars in 4 months and a half (only 7 seven was not special edition)
    - No new things to do except the new weekly races that was very similar to the ones that was added weekly during Demolition Derby update
    - oH wOw UdErGlOw
    - Basically we waited for 6 months and a half during the Hot Shot to have... another Hot Shots update...

So yeah this update is not the worst one, 14 cars in 2 months, new gamemode that is finally not races, and a new way to progress throughout a seasonal pass (that, I know, need to be largely improved)

Since we are talking about updates

Gator Rush > half Hot Shots > King of Mayhem > Inner Drive part 2 > Summer in Hollywood > The Chase > Inner Drive 1 > Blazing Shots > the other half of hot shots

yes i also like the game, but is really hard to try to say something positive about IVt then every single update of year 2 completely missed the point of what the game needs

BoT problems? Nah, maybe 1 fixed and was because of bike jump
    Handling variations? why fix it when you can add a 6th one in the same discipline
    Commnication? Why? what do we get... good rep? we don't need that
    PvP updates? The only update pvp got was the bike and car being separated way back when cars were garbage against bikes, since then, nothing.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by EDDYMALOU974 Go to original post
    So yeah this update is not the worst one, 14 cars in 2 months, new gamemode that is finally not races, and a new way to progress throughout a seasonal pass (that, I know, need to be largely improved)
    I don't care about even more useless cars in SR and HC, the new gamemode is lame, the weather they had to force in the events makes things hard to see, you have to look at the track layout on the map to see where you have to go, but at the same time you have to figure out where the criminals go AND be prescient about late-popping-in traffic.

I WANT races, especially for the disciplines that were only put in for diversity and left to die immediately after launch. I would prefer having tons of tracks but only a small pool of vehicles over the other way.

About "progress": The game started out grindy and they managed to put in even more layers of grind for different stuff over time, while removing elements from the first game like wreck finding and these touristy spots with little factoids (along with a lot of the landmarks these spots pointed towards).

Besides, everything takes unnecessarily long. Instead of using simple menus we have to make our characters walk everywhere (with the replacement characters and forced third person we also now have to press the accelerator to reach speeds the former first person had by default), we can't swap whole sets of parts at once, scrapping is one-by-one, the menus we do have are needlessly complicated with tons of sublevels. Picking from hundreds of vehicles, even with filters, is done from a ribbon instead of a grid that could be traversed in more directions just so we can have the cars we zoom past load in all the time (and take up the biggest part of the screen). We couldn't even say to the contracts guy "gimme my CC" without having to fill a bar, as if we needed a chance to change our minds and not take the dough.

And finally, to end on a petty note, why do we have to drive to the starting grid of a lot of races after they finished loading instead of getting teleported there? Immersion? Hah.
     1 people found this helpful

The new chase events are growing on me. It’s simple to do well on them, just drive very aggressively. Kinda good for taking anger out. Lol

Originally Posted by Machine198232 Go to original post
    Kinda good for taking anger out.
    It is great for stress relief management.
    Just imagine they are piloted by Politicians and your hit rate will increase by 30%, guaranteed

Officer_Johnson's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice to see some positivity on this forum for once.

I'm also enjoying the update mostly due to the vanity items and the vehicles. The game mode is very repetitive. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. AI is too easy; even on ACE difficulty, and they are very predictable.

Still no player suggested game fixes. This is seriously disappointing. Ivory Tower are very well named, because we might as well believe that they live in an ivory tower with how they handle player and community feedback. It's always nice to get new content, but there's still some major issues being overlooked. If IVT want a fourth year of content out of this game, it's best for them to drop a major QoL update after MotorFlix has concluded.

Originally Posted by DT-MadManCK Go to original post
    It is great for stress relief management.
    Just imagine they are piloted by Politicians and your hit rate will increase by 30%, guaranteed
    If I do that I’ll smash their cars so hard the game will break. Lol

The reason I hate this update is:
    1. The Chase events are just a copy of Burnout
    2. Motorpass only gives 20k Crew Credits, what equals to only 25% we need for the pass
    3. They removed contracts so we need to PAY. (Unless you have a lot of CC)
    The only good part are the cars, the rest is ****. If ubisoft continues this way, then hopping to Hot Pursuit Remastered
     2 people found this helpful