Settlers 7 Says CD Code alreddy used

I bought the Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom CD Used. Its almost new complete with the instructions, Game Code etc. I t would not run on Windows Ten Pro 64. Someone said I had to to install Ubisoft Connect. I did this now when I click on the Settlers Desktop Icon a box comes up saying the Code is already in use so i cant run the game.

Help Please
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I bought the Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom CD Used. Its almost new complete with the instructions, Game Code etc. I t would not run on Windows Ten Pro 64. Someone said I had to to install Ubisoft Connect. I did this now when I click on the Settlers Desktop Icon a box comes up saying the Code is already in use so i cant run the game.

Help Please

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there SRFJuly2016!

This error message indicates that the key you are trying to redeem has already been used on another Ubisoft account. Keys can only be used once. If your key has already been used, we are unable to free up the key or move it to another account.

If you bought this game used, then it's likely that the activation code has already been activated on another account. Please contact the retailer you bought your key from if it is already in use.

Thanks!