🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Legion sends my PS5 into rest mode every time I play.

It is becoming a daily issue. Almost to the point that I do not want to play what I think is the best Watch Dogs experience. I have my console set to do not go into rest mode and it is still sending it to rest mode.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by jreed216996 Go to original post
    It is becoming a daily issue. Almost to the point that I do not want to play what I think is the best Watch Dogs experience. I have my console set to do not go into rest mode and it is still sending it to rest mode.
    That's very weird. I think it would be the best if you let our support know about this issue. They will look into that for you!
     1 people found this helpful

Jreed,

My buddy had a similar or same issue.
    Try turning off the hdmi device link in system settings, if its on, then restart. If its off, turn on then restart.

After restart ensure you have or change to a basic theme and definitely not a cool one with sound or motion.
    Try the game, if no problems great, after loading game, whenever your done and close out you can return hdmi device link to how you had it.
    All it does is turn tv on when ps turns on.

He told me that his games performance was better when running a basic theme that came with system so left it that way.
    I did the same and I had a smoother game too.

Hope it helps, good luck.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234