🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Go cry somewhere else please...

Holy crap... reading this makes me sick af.

I usually dont write something on public forums but this just needs to be done

First off: To the whole legion team, you did a great job guys. Im sure there were some bugs, I encountered a few by myself but overall its a great game. The story is packed even if it is a bit short if you ask me. technical test is super fun as well btw. just played it for a bit.

But now to the community here:

Just shut up and go cry somewhere else. Maybe sit on mommies lap and ask for some cookies and a glass of milk as well. "i paid 92$ and now this and this and this" ... nobody cares. I paid ~170 for the collectors edition. Do I cry like a baby bc the online mode takes time? NO! Do you want fallout76 2.0? If thats what you want, they can release the online mode. If not, keep your mouths shut guys. You dont need to be a genius to know that the goal here is to make something better than A: Fallout76 and B: GTA:O with its stupid p2p system... IT TAKES TIME!

To the crashes:
    Reporting a crash and being like "i paid and now it crashes all the time" ... is a difference. A huge one! If the game crashes, send the report and thats it. Dont make countless posts here for the poor supporters to read thru and probably get headache from the ammount of stupidity that you will find here. And if you have enough money to pay 100$ for a game´s ultimate edition.. I am sure you have an high enough IQ to read the recommended specs and also use the settings in game correctly.

Have a great day everyone
     2 people found this helpful

Car bugs !!!!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by PANICPANIC2 Go to original post
    Car bugs !!!!
    Hello and welcome to the Forums, PANICPANIC2.

If you're experiencing any technical issues, please reach out to our Support Team so they can look into it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by RdX.Corp Go to original post

First off: To the whole legion team, you did a great job guys. Im sure there were some bugs, I encountered a few by myself but overall its a great game. The story is packed even if it is a bit short if you ask me. technical test is super fun as well btw. just played it for a bit.

Just shut up and go cry somewhere else. Maybe sit on mommies lap and ask for some cookies and a glass of milk as well. "i paid 92$ and now this and this and this" ... nobody cares. I paid ~170 for the collectors edition. Do I cry like a baby bc the online mode takes time? NO! Do you want fallout76 2.0? If thats what you want, they can release the online mode. If not, keep your mouths shut guys. You dont need to be a genius to know that the goal here is to make something better than A: Fallout76 and B: GTA:O with its stupid p2p system... IT TAKES TIME!

To the crashes:
    Reporting a crash and being like "i paid and now it crashes all the time" ... is a difference. A huge one! If the game crashes, send the report and thats it. Dont make countless posts here for the poor supporters to read thru and probably get headache from the ammount of stupidity that you will find here. And if you have enough money to pay 100$ for a game´s ultimate edition.. I am sure you have an high enough IQ to read the recommended specs and also use the settings in game correctly.

Premesso che ho giocato WD legion su ps4 finito e stò continuando a girare per la città a reclutare, il gioco mi piace e non ho particolari appunti o riscontrato bug, ma dire stai zitto e vai a piangere dalla mamma o a nessuno importa se pago 100 per un prodotto che ha problemi non si può, ti ricordo che il gioco è stato rinviato 4 volte e uscito con quasi un' anno dalla prima data day-one specificando che era per renderlo migliore, quindi io non farei il paladino della ubisoft!!

Per carità, io sono per lasciare lavorare in pace, ma giustificare troppo e non fare critica costruttiva può essere molto peggio!!

Originally Posted by RdX.Corp Go to original post

To the crashes:

Are you seriously dumb or what, you made a fuss with harsh words addressing the community members who are having an issue and then telling everyone to have a great day is not helping at all, you are the one that is sick af, playing white knight in the forum will not make you a good one, boy.

And I really suggest the mod to lock this thread for preventing further unnecessary argument.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234