🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Game Is In Desperate Need Of This Fix!

Hey Ubisoft devs. I only have one question for a fix that watch dogs legion DESPERATELY needs for the next gen console version. WHY. Why on gods green earth is there no option to turn raytracing off on the new consoles to reach 60fps? There's no reason for you to not give the option. You can't justify not giving us that option. The game suffers so much from being stuck at 30fps. The game looks great but the gameplay is whimpering for your answer to fix this games fps cap. Get on it guys. Should seriously be one of the fixes at the top of your list.

Agree

Originally Posted by xJumPeR JumPzZ Go to original post
    Manual save only for pc? Wtf
    Yh why only pc and not xbox and playstation is it because you can get away with cheating on pc

Manual Save

We need manual save for every game.

Manual Save

If someone cheat with save, that his problem. He will not enjoy what he paid for.

We already have level of difficulty in game.

How do we check the game's version in ubisoft connect!!?!?!?!?!? THAT'S INSANE!

Pomoc

Kiedy będzie dostępna ta aktulizacja watch dogs legion xbox

Please guys, can you finally do something about the glitched trophies: Bullseye & piece de Resistance & Bottoms Up (dart,drink,paste up).

Its still glitched and i cant unlock them, Please fix it so i receive them once im into the game (syncronisation).
     1 people found this helpful

Into the Void mission still bugged

So, last night...new years eve 2020...I stopped playing on my xbox one with FO4 on my 2nd long term play because of the freezing/crashing issues in Charlestown and a few other places I wanted to finish. So freaking frustrated because it's been yeras and Bethesda still has not and probably will never fix those items. I decided to play this watch dogs legion...already seemed sketchy how the characters audio and mouths do not line up much...but, getting over that I played until after midnight to bring in the what I hope to be a better year in 2021. I finally get time to play today only to find out I'm back at the beginning fo the first mssion to restart freaking ded sec...wth man...so, i researched online only to find ubisoft isn't doing much better than bethesda and to see the last update was over a freaking month ago and to find out the game is so much cheaper after barely 2 months...AND to realize i've been robbed by another gaming company. what ever happened to the little guys / gals in the world...dang it ubi...what's it going to take...none of ya'll big companies seem to care or respond to the public to give us consistent updates so we may give a bit of a break, but now i'm so upset...i'm suprised no one has tried to put together some sort of voting for lawsuits for a law for gaming companies to have timelines or something...refunds...idk. just act like you care maybe...sigh. buy.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by SadisticTrust Go to original post
    So, last night...new years eve 2020...I stopped playing on my xbox one with FO4 on my 2nd long term play because of the freezing/crashing issues in Charlestown and a few other places I wanted to finish. So freaking frustrated because it's been yeras and Bethesda still has not and probably will never fix those items. I decided to play this watch dogs legion...already seemed sketchy how the characters audio and mouths do not line up much...but, getting over that I played until after midnight to bring in the what I hope to be a better year in 2021. I finally get time to play today only to find out I'm back at the beginning fo the first mssion to restart freaking ded sec...wth man...so, i researched online only to find ubisoft isn't doing much better than bethesda and to see the last update was over a freaking month ago and to find out the game is so much cheaper after barely 2 months...AND to realize i've been robbed by another gaming company. what ever happened to the little guys / gals in the world...dang it ubi...what's it going to take...none of ya'll big companies seem to care or respond to the public to give us consistent updates so we may give a bit of a break, but now i'm so upset...i'm suprised no one has tried to put together some sort of voting for lawsuits for a law for gaming companies to have timelines or something...refunds...idk. just act like you care maybe...sigh. buy.
    Hello,

The save game issues should have been fixed with Title Update 2.40. Please reach out to our Support Team if it continues, so we can investigate further.

Thanks