i can't obtain the extras of the deluxe pack

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello sebastianmoya1, were you able to contact us through a support ticket as Ubi-Raziel suggested?

If so an agent will be able to check your account for the content and forward this to the relevant team if you have still not received this as this issue should be now patched for players.

Are you able to select your Ezio costume from the extras menu within the game?

If you do not mind, I would like to give your Ubisoft username details to our QA team to investigate this further, thank you.

Answer

i dont mind, if you can fix this problem then you can do it.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for letting us know sebastianmoya1, we will do our best to update you when we have more information from the team investigating, I will pass you details on now. Thank you for bringing this up, we have also had a few Steam players of the game comment on this also.

Sorry for bringing this up, but I have the same problem of DjaiGM. In the Connect menu it says I have unlocked everything but once I open the game Ezio is still locked. What can I do? I tried opening it offline but it didn't work.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by manuelx1998 Go to original post
    Sorry for bringing this up, but I have the same problem of DjaiGM. In the Connect menu it says I have unlocked everything but once I open the game Ezio is still locked. What can I do? I tried opening it offline but it didn't work.
    Hey manuelx1998!

Thanks for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear that you're affected by this as well.

I can confirm that this particular problem has been already brought up to our development team who are investigating the matter further.

As soon as we will have further information on this, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye and thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Any update on this? Thanks

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by manuelx1998 Go to original post
    Any update on this? Thanks
    Hey there! No updates as of yet, but as soon as there is one, we will be sure to update this thread. Thank you for your continued patience!

I am Italian, I have the same problem. I have bought Deluxe Edition, but no extras, no uplay menu.

It is a scam.

I've had this problem since 2020 lol.

I had a support case open for MONTHS. At first it was just me talking to live chat over and over again, and providing the same screenshots and answering the same questions every time (what purpose do the saved chats serve then, if nobody checks them), with no solution at the end. After a while it finally got escalated, only for it to stay for weeks again like that. After finally contacting live chat again for updates, I basically got a subtle hint that I should just wait and stop bothering, and the case randomly closed itself. I got upset about that, opened another case stating that my issue is NOT solved, and thus the case wrongly got cancelled (I suspect it was the fact that after a live chat, you get a mail asking if the problem got solved, and if you don't respond the case automatically closes, but I did not get one after the last live chat). Of course, the new case got instantly cancelled too. I managed to reopen my first case, and it also got cancelled again. In the end I just gave up, but just now found this thread, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that wasted money on the Deluxe Edition.

And yes Ubisoft Support that is on this chat, I did try activating the Deluxe code online and offline, still no Deluxe Content, no UPlay Rewards, nothing. Same for Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition actually, another thing that the Support Ticket Team basically said "idk, wait" to.