I have the same issue, purchased Deluxe Edition yesterday and the extra content is not there (skins and arena), please fix this.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

We have had some further information regarding the status of the game and therefor this investigation.

The online services for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands have been shut down as of June 1st, 2020. While these changes do not affect Single-player or Solo feature, this unfortunately does include multiplayer online services, as well as In-game News, Player Stats, earning Units as well as Actions for the game. Rewards will also be disabled with Ubisoft Connect, while you can still physically unlock them, no content will be granted so we will refund you your units if you do so.

More information on our Online Services can be found here https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...-Update-Forums.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and if there is anything further we can assist with, please let us know.

Thank you!

Really? What does that have to do with the Deluxe Edition content we all PURCHASED? You investigated nothing, and you solved even less.

If it doesn't work anymore, why is it still for sale? Why are you beating around the bush so much?

I posted a question that's on everyone's mind. Hope you guys find a clever way to answer that as well.

Disrespectful to your customers until the end.

Lmao they literally googled it and washed their hands, thank you not thank you, this is the last time I'm buying a special edition of a game from your bugged launcher, if not a game at all.
    A PAYED DLC for an offline mode should not be compromised by some multiplayer server shutting off, what a terrible service.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

We understand this will come as an unpleasant announcement, but the issue is impacting Deluxe Content. As the same online functions required to access the Club rewards, is also required to redeem the Deluxe Content (which would be done by entering the game key in-game)

The team are aware of this still being listed and are looking to having this addressed to save from any further confusion.

I'm afraid the above information is all we have available and do not have anything more regarding any further plans given the game's decommission.

Your thoughts will be relayed onto the team and of course, should there be any changes to the above situation, we will let you know.

Thank you for your understanding and if there is anything more we can answer or help with at all, please let us know.

Any updates on this? It's been 4 months and we're still "going to be updated soon"??? I'm honestly even surprised they didn't randomly close this thread just to silence us out lol