🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Purchased Ghost Recon Break point. Coins we're taken meaning the purchase went through. No game in library. Not in hidden section.
     1 people found this helpful

Same here sadly. Just got Watch Dogs Legion. Got a valid code, redeemed it fine on ubisoft.com, even got the confirmation email from Ubisoft, but no dice: the game is still not in my Ubisoft Connect launcher or online account 2 hours later. I was so eager to play this new game

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone! If you are still encountering any further issues with your purchases pending after 24 hours, please create a support ticket here so our Store team can review this with you further. You can also create a support ticket with our social media support on the Ubisoft Support Facebook or Ubisoft Support Twitter. If you already have a case created, please know our team will reach back to your ticket as soon as they can. Thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

Worst custum support in 20 years of gaming

>>> DONT <<< buy games from ubisoft connect client. These guys are straight up scammers and have the worst support in gaming history. Bought and paid for a game 2 times now and still dont have it. Its been almost 11 days since i bought the first one.The support is just slow and dont give fix for the problems in their answers, Just delaying it and saving time.

If you thinking about buying a game from Ubisoft connect DONT.. You will get more out of it if you just rip apart your money or go out and give them to a burgler.

Uinstalling the client and will never ever again touch a game from this ****ty scam client.

Ubisoft game

Hey i bought assassins creed II but it still doesnt show up in my library

Purchased Rainbow six seige deluxe edition for PC can't find it in library.

You make me download your crappy launcher and then I can't even access the game? It shoes up that I purchased it on the website but cannot even find an activation key or an email. I have waited WEEKS. This is my last time ever using your service seeing as this is a ongoing issue that you STILL have not resolved.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello SvenGraventein! I'm terribly sorry for the delay and that your game has been missing from your library. If the issue is persisting, please reach out to our Support teams either on the Support Portal, Support Twitter, or Support Facebook so that they can look into this more with you.

Hi Bladehonor, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to access the game. You shouldn't need an activation key for this game, but if the purchase was a successful transaction, you should have received an email from us. I noticed that you reached out via Facebook. If you're not finding the email confirmation of purchase that the agent has requested, please let them know that and also provide them with a screenshot of your purchase history from the website. Thank you!

I'm have the same issue. I bought Farcry4. I was able to install and play it but it doesn't show up on my list. I have to go back to its store page for it to say I bought it and install it from there.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing your findings, TravisBewley1st! Are you continually having issues with the game stating you own it, or was this a one time issue where you had to return to the store page?

Bought Valhalla AC and got a receipt and reinstalled ubi connect, sounds like there is a delay issue with dishing out digital content. How is this even an issue??? Doesn't make 2 cents to me
    .cv