[PC] Watch Dogs 2 - Activation Key

Hello! I have wierd problem with my Watch Dogs 2 from Epic Games store. When i try to launch the game, Uplay says that i need "Activation Code" for the game. I tried so many methods and nothing worked. Deleting "cache" folder from Ubisoft Launcher didnt worked. Relaunching Ubisoft with Epic Games or restarting comuter either. I don't even have my game in Ubisoft Games Library. I have my account connected with Epic Games. Any help?
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey OhP1nky,

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to forums and I am sorry to hear about the issue you're dealing with.

Could you clarify if you're launching game from Epic launcher or Uplay one? If you did launch it through Uplay then try launching from Epic launcher first.

Additionally, have a look at the following article regarding this particular issue and see if steps mentioned helps.

Keep us updated!

nao entendi

poderia explicar melhor?tive o mesmo problema e nao consegui arrumar

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey marcinthelicia,

Thanks you for reaching out!

Apologies for any inconvenience however is there any possibility you could translate your message to English, and we will do our best to assist you.

Alternatively, if you prefer to contact us in Portuguese language instead, can you visit our support website and submit a support ticket, where a member of our team will get back to you accordingly!

I'm trying to launch it with Epic Games launcher because i don't have Watch Dogs 2 on my Uplay account. Everytime i try to launch the game im getting wierd error and later it asks for a key. I tried to do steps in the article but it didn't worked.

It is still asking for Activation code or key code. I have followed your steps in the article given by ubisoft

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Hackers,

Thanks for the update! Have you tried installing the newest version of Uplay application with this link? Once your application is installed, please log in to both your Ubisoft and Epic accounts and Start your game through Epic. It should activate your game within your Ubisoft Account.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Same Problem

I took Watchdogs 2 from Epic Games, impossible to launch it from the Epic Games Launcher. It asks me for an activation key like the others even though I have the same email address on Epic Games and on my Uplay account. I followed all the steps above and it doesn't work.
    Can't our Epic Games Watch dogs 2 give us a key to activate it?

Thank you for helping me.

Ubi-Shikallum's Avatar Community Staff
    Hey Kro-Nos56,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you able to clear your Uplay PC cache?

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Fa...he-of-Uplay-PC

it asking for activation key