It's about Ubi Paris's typical way of persuation

I don't want to fight any drones but they made drones the final boss in the splinter cell cross-over events, and I can't get the rewards unless I fight with the drones
    Same thing happened in the main missions,the side missions, the raids, the Terminator cross-over events, the azrael drones, the murmur drones (lots, lots of drones)

I don't want to learn those unrealistic skills like "throwables +100% effect range", but there is a mission which would require me to kill enemies with grenades from beyond 80m, and I couldn't do it unless I learn that god darn skill, you learn it or you just can't finish that mission and you don't get the rewards.

Seriously I could go on with these things for days, they looked like suggestions but were implemented in such a lousy way that they turned out to be enforcements, like the Azrael drones, the helicopter patrols, the drones, the class upgrades, the intel analysis, the un-universal under barrel system, the un-universal scope system, crafting and gear score and bullet spongy and many more.

I wish that Ubi Paris learned the lession from Breakpoint sales tank that a suggestion is a suggestion, you can make your suggestion but don't enforce us to play it your way. There should always be a "No Thanks" option available for players like us in every "feature" you proposed.

Sorry for my bad english: fight with->fight against

Originally Posted by hertz_1987 Go to original post
    Ubisoft Paris is so stubborn in "persuading" people to fight against their "fantastic" silly bullet spongy drones by indroducing all kinds of drones into this game, they even force you to go loud and fight agains behemoth in a cross-over mission with Sam Fisher, an icon famous for his stealthy approach?WTF is wrong with you, huh? I don't want to fight your god darn drones! I don't need your stupid persuation! I don't need you, Ubi to tell me what to do! Give me back that "No ******g thanks" button, because I paid for your fcking game with no policy for refund for full price!
    relax your mood because this is toxic behaviour, if you have bad aim to shoot to the weak point on the drones, then don't blame Ubisoft, they die easy, we can agree that the Raid Bosses and maybe Behemoth are boring but better challenger that the average enemy, so chill.

Originally Posted by Quimera2-98 Go to original post
    maybe Behemoth are boring but better challenger that the average enemy, so chill.
    more like the wrong challenge
    Is this Ghost Recon or a Rambo Recon
     2 people found this helpful

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes it was during gameplay when I came across this spash screen and couldn't do anything about it. Even when I click the only button available (Learn more), nothing happened, ESC won't work either, and the only thing I could do is close the game.
    It's happened to a few of us and has been like that since the ai teammates released.

Keltimus's Avatar Senior Member
    It's about Ubi Paris's typical way of persuation

I don't want to fight any drones but they made drones the final boss in the splinter cell cross-over events, and I can't get the rewards unless I fight with the drones
    Same thing happened in the main missions,the side missions, the raids, the Terminator cross-over events, the azrael drones, the murmur drones (lots, lots of drones)

I don't want to learn those unrealistic skills like "throwables +100% effect range", but there is a mission which would require me to kill enemies with grenades from beyond 80m, and I couldn't do it unless I learn that god darn skill, you learn it or you just can't finish that mission and you don't get the rewards.

Seriously I could go on with these things for days, they looked like suggestions but were implemented in such a lousy way that they turned out to be enforcements, like the Azrael drones, the helicopter patrols, the drones, the class upgrades, the intel analysis, the un-universal under barrel system, the un-universal scope system, crafting and gear score and bullet spongy and many more.

I wish that Ubi Paris learned the lession from Breakpoint sales tank that a suggestion is a suggestion, you can make your suggestion but don't enforce us to play it your way. There should always be a "No Thanks" option available for players like us in every "feature" you proposed.
    I completely understand the frustrations. No one expected a Ghost Recon ending up in this direction after Wildlands. It took us all by surprise and we've been shouting at Ubisoft since the OTT access. Breakpoint has come a long way since its release and it took a long time for Ubisoft to understand a dedicated Ghost Recon audience. Not all of their decisions have been fantastic, but the updates after the Sam Fischer update have been the most positive. The last couple of updates was a clear response to the feedback from the forums. Breakpoint will never be better than Wildlands, but I'm personally pleased that Ubisoft is trying to make up for it rather than completely ignore us and think we're a problem instead of a solution.

With that said, there are still plenty of flaws in this game. Some trivial, some serious, though I haven't experienced your situation since I'm playing on the PS4 pro. I hope they resolve your issue.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiT00n Go to original post
    Would you be able to get a video of this happening next time please?
    Our teams have tried to re-produce this several times.
    This Happens just, if you change any Settings for GEAR or NO GEARScore and he is realoading the Game!
    I mean, for me, dont know for anyone else!

Originally Posted by Fufyas Go to original post
    more like the wrong challenge
    Is this Ghost Recon or a Rambo Recon
    I don't remember the movie where my boy Rambo fights a dron, buddy, but yes remember that Drones were constant since future soldiers.

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Quimera2-98 Go to original post
    I don't remember the movie where my boy Rambo fights a dron, buddy, but yes remember that Drones were constant since future soldiers.
    No, but you must remember the transition of Rambo from a believable, sympathetic character in most of the first movie to a completely unbelievable fictional super hero by the second movie, and a cartoon character thereafter.

This is the first game where you fight drones and the closing mission of Ep 02 has no place in a game in this franchise in my view. None. That mission is as if EA released a FIFA game where you don't play football or a Forza game with no cars.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    No, but you must remember the transition of Rambo from a believable, sympathetic character in most of the first movie to a completely unbelievable fictional super hero by the second movie, and a cartoon character thereafter.

This is the first game where you fight drones and the closing mission of Ep 02 has no place in a game in this franchise in my view. None. That mission is as if EA released a FIFA game where you don't play football or a Forza game with no cars.
    https://youtu.be/kFVG65kt61c
    https://youtu.be/sGPf_h0pLzU

Rambo sequels? I only accept the canon of the Book where our boy end...not well. And Rambo 2 is just a good Stallone Movie, next one does not exist except the 4 one, another awesome Stallone Movie.