Ubi-Stature's Avatar Community Manager

UBISOFT CONNECT RELEASE MAINTENANCE – October 27th, 2020

A scheduled maintenance will take place for the release of Ubisoft Connect on October 27th at 8:00am EDT / 1:00pm CET – 2:00pm EDT / 7:00pm CET. The maintenance will last 5 hours and you can find the patch notes below.

Update 6:55pm CET: We've encountered an issue during the maintenance and the team is concentrating their effort to resolve it before wrapping up the maintenance. We don't have an exact timeline currently and we'll provide an update as soon as possible.

Update: 8:06pm CET: The team is working hard on getting the full Ubisoft Connect experience in your hands, but currently you may experience some inconsistencies as we are in the process of deploying various services. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update: 4:40pm CET October 28th: The Ubisoft Connect maintenance is complete and is now deployed! Thank you for your patience. The team is working hard to continue improving the experience and resolve outstanding issues. Check out our known issues for more information https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...2-Known-Issues

UBISOFT CONNECT GENERAL PATCH NOTES

Welcome to Ubisoft Connect!
    • It is the unification and improvement of Ubisoft Club, our loyalty program, and Uplay, our Desktop App, across all platforms.
    • Uplay and the Ubisoft Club have been rebranded to Ubisoft Connect.
    • The new Ubisoft Connect Loyalty program that includes the Core and Time-Limited Challenges, Rewards, and Meta-progression is available for games fully transitioning to Ubisoft Connect. This includes Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Hyper Scape, Steep, The Division 2, Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Please note Rainbow Six Siege will introduce the Core Challenges with their next update, For Honor will introduce Time-Limited Challenges in a future update, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint will not have Time-Limited Challenges. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will fully transition in an update soon. For more information about the Loyalty program visit our FAQ.
    • The 20% Ubisoft Store Coupon has been restored.

UBISOFT CONNECT PC PATCH NOTES

Changes in this release
    • Ubisoft Connect introduces a new overlay for the upcoming Watch Dogs: Legion as well as Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, For Honor, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and Steep. We’ll be rolling out the overlay to more games over time so keep your eyes open for more information in the near future.
    • Renamed some executables to also reflect the Ubisoft Connect Rebranding.
    • Uplay+ has also had its name changed to Ubisoft+.
    • Improved download reliability by verifying more slices.
    • Challenges no longer have to be manually activated in order for their progress to be tracked.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue that made it not possible to resume a download from a game page if another download is in progress or has been paused.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the purchase of additional content multiple times from the game page’s DLC section.
    • Fixed an issue in the account creation window that displayed the wrong message when the user name was the same as the password but the capitalization was not matching.
    • Fixed an issue with the game download queue that caused the wrong download order to be assigned.
    • Fixed an issue with the reward display when completing a challenge.

UBISOFT CONNECT MOBILE PATCH NOTES

• The Ubisoft Club App has been revamped to become the new Ubisoft Connect Companion App.
    • The Daily Login feature is now known as Smart Intel, and is available for supported games.
    • Everyone’s favorite chatbot, Sam, has been retired after years of diligent work.
     9 people found this helpful

I am confused, I thought Ubisoft Connect released on the 29th?
     1 people found this helpful

Oh no, I loved Sam! Gone but not forgotten.

Me too but then they said there will be changes between October 21st to October 27th

Changes in this release
    Ubisoft Connect introduces a new overlay for the upcoming
    I hope you didn't skip Rainbow 6 Siege.

Challenges no longer have to be manually activated in order for their progress to be tracked.
    FINALLY

[QUOTE=TheHumanSpectre;15208745]I hope you didn't skip Rainbow 6 Siege.
    I thoght I saw it in the trailer on their insta I hope the don't cuz it one of the older games they have but it's till a really good game

How will the Daily Login Feature work now?

Thijminecraft02's Avatar Junior Member

Free my boy Sam

He innocent

NOOO... not Sam

andynaruto10's Avatar Senior Member
    Why break the Challenges system for the old games and remove them, instead of building upon it? Why break something that's good and works? Please bring them back.
     4 people found this helpful