Originally Posted by I4mTheUnderGod Go to original post
    Thank you Very Much..I Really Appreciate That.
    what if the stun grenade got an indirect buff where it did damage like 40 damage or something and it summoned 2 demonhounds that would jump from the ground and pounce to the targeted location, either creating a massive explosion or literally pinning someone to the ground dealing extra damage

Originally Posted by Okt0g00N Go to original post
    what if the stun grenade got an indirect buff where it did damage like 40 damage or something and it summoned 2 demonhounds that would jump from the ground and pounce to the targeted location, either creating a massive explosion or literally pinning someone to the ground dealing extra damage
    Sounds legit to me Ubisoft Do your Thing....Your Idea is good and i think itsa push forwards in the right direction...but with all seriousness with the game as it lays right now i could see the dogs being there and doing a stun and damage maybe not all of it tho atleast as is... a new ranged hunteresk type character with a pet with its own abilities would be coooler call the character a Beast Master and he was a Viking with close range Skinning Knife and Short Sword and longer range Bow or Blunderbus type weaponry take your choice. The pets does basic light heavy combos or attacks like UI dogs in story mode with certain special move commands like a bleed or zone. While the hunter attacks on the exterrior with heavy and light shots. Maybe with a stun shot or pet stun ability. U would be able to block shots but like i siad in another thread every character needs an exterior deflect superior block or crushing counter punish and this could work for ranged characters aswell... Because when you do these with the characters who have em as soon as they hit the parry marker with the deflect or whatever they leap quite aways and a hunter or ranged character could be hit with them when their range attacks are deflected crushing countered or whatever.