🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Rewards Unlocked?

Hi all,i have just bought and downloaded Anno 1800 complete edition,the rewards are all ticked green but i am unable to use them in game,is this correct or am i missing something??.I get no options when i mouse over them or click on them.

edit by Thorlof:
    Wrong forum section, please check this thread: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...Rewards-locked

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi wulfgardt_518, welcome to the forums!

The rewards for all our older legacy title were unlocked for all players as we were migrating Uplay into the new Ubisoft Connect game launcher.

Challenges will no longer be available for these games but Ubisoft achievements will be.

All of the Ubisoft Rewards will appear with a green tick on them, as if redeemed and will appear in your game automatically after a few hours play.

Ah i see,thankyou for the welcome and the information.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    No problem wulfgardt_518, need any help, you know where to find us! Have a good day friend.

Couple of days in and still no rewards showing,maybe a bug??

I am having the same issue as wulfgardt_518, I bought the game last night, played several hours and now the next morning my rewards still are not available.

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. It shows all the rewards have been collected , but I can't use any of them still. Stated that the rewards would show up after a few hours of play however I still haven't found them unlocked.

same problem with the rewards

yes over here i got the same problemse 10 hours+ of game play so thats a bit sad becouse I realy want my dockpond