Why no Manual Save feature?

its really a shame that such a good game gets bad critic bcoz of the horible system that it has.i really hoped they would fix this mess by now but it seams that they just dont care

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by xQLuSivE4yOu Go to original post
    its really a shame that such a good game gets bad critic bcoz of the horible system that it has.i really hoped they would fix this mess by now but it seams that they just dont care
    Hello! I'm sorry to hear you're not a fan of the auto save system! Although this wasn't implemented in Anno 2205 we are always open to feedback and suggestions, which we will then push to the appropriate team.

creat file?

hi this is wynand how do i creat that files my anno 2205 folder

Save Game

Here's a proper solution; make a game where you can save; and no I don't mean having to rely on auto saves or editing some file on my computer like a L337 haxxor. They were able to do it in 1981 and you can't add it to a game made in 2015?? I find it ironic that a game that takes place in the future cannot be saved. This is by far one of the biggest waste of money and time I have ever been screwed over with!! How can this get passed testing? How can this even EXIST?? You are an embarrassment to the gaming community!! This website that I am typing this on has an auto save feature that saves better than your game does!!