BMW R71s and R75s! And of course the allied counterparts like the Gnome Rhone, M-72, Dnepr, etc.

As a big fan of motorcycles, I would lean on the ''yes I agree with you'' but seriously, how many people are really going to care that much about new motorcycle models in this series?

As much as I love bikes and would like to see more in the game, to strafe and what not, I've accepted that it's a complete waste of time and work, and not needed in any way whatsoever.

Instead, you could could wish for more ships, or zeppelins, or stuff people would actually attack. I would love to see Betty Grable modeled in the series but... you see my point?

But wishing for new bikes for BoB, that might work!!

Cheers,
    Birdie Num-nums

I've always wanted a German soldier on a bicycle. Go figure.

WTE_Galway's Avatar Senior Member
    Horse drawn limbers and cassons would pretty cool .. and historically more accurate

I believe there are some sort of game classification issues with shooting horses though. I find it odd that shooting pilots in chutes is OK but shooting horses is far too violent.

Originally posted by Clarkc:
    BMW R71s and R75s! And of course the allied counterparts like the Gnome Rhone, M-72, Dnepr, etc.
    you forgets the NSU

here my NSU in Flight day Oppenheim 2005

Gruß NSU

great bike ,love it.

Do I detect an Amal carb. on that NSU?
    Let us not forget that Triumph, BSA, Royal Enfield and Norton (extensively used by the R.A.F.) were heavily used by the Commonwealth troops.

lbhskier37's Avatar Senior Member
    What no mention of the WLA yet?

So sexy
    http://www.olive-drab.com/idphoto/id...harleyWLA.php3

You fergot about the Indian Scout military models (I ferget what the designation is right at this moment.) and the Harley copy of a B.M.W. and the Indian with the transverse V-twin. (Only 1000 of each on the last two.)

Please forgive the misspellings. It is late and I am having brainfarts. (Some accuse me of being a B.F.)