c-1-200 ps4 error

hi i live in iran and i got the division one and two yesterday when i try to get into the the division one this error pops up i did everything that was said on the froum can someone plz help me i really love this game and its my first time playing it

Exact Uplay name: pax_porya

Platform (just to be sure): PS4 slim

Region you live in: asia

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there pax_montral! Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Our team are aware of this issue, and are investigating further. Once we have new information to share, we will post it within the game forums.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience at this time.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Hello there pax_montral! Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Our team are aware of this issue, and are investigating further. Once we have new information to share, we will post it within the game forums.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience at this time.
    thank you my friend plz inform me when u guys solved the problem or anything else thank you

Originally Posted by pax_montral Go to original post
    thank you my friend plz inform me when u guys solved the problem or anything else thank you
    You're welcome! Please note that we cannot give a definite time-frame for an update. Please rest assured that I have passed on your report to the dedicated team for further investigation. I recommend keeping an eye out within the forums for further news and updates.

You're welcome! Please note that we cannot give a definite time-frame for an update. Please rest assured that I have passed on your report to the dedicated team for further investigation. I recommend keeping an eye out within the forums for further news and updates.
    Thank you guys for helping me I did all the trouble shootings and but it didn't work in one of the pages here someone had the same problem like me and one of your co-workers came and asked for account information and he told him that he will fix it a few hours after the guy thanked your coworker and said that it is fixed now can you guys fix mine like that too plz?

Could you please link me to the forum thread you are referring to? This will allow me to check if it's the same issue. Thanks!

Could you please link me to the forum thread you are referring to? This will allow me to check if it's the same issue. Thanks!
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...rror-need-help

this one but looks like the person who helped him was you lool
    dude dont u know waht is the problem? my friends and i got the game with each other they r playing now but i cant i went to their home and used their internet and yet still i couldnt play i restored the licenceand still i get that error dude plzzz i really love this but i couldnt play it yet now that i got i cant still play it😔

I think you'll see that my colleague Baron offered troubleshooting steps here, and it was armeryy who suggested the workaround of verifying game files. This seems to work for them. Have you tried this as well?

We would also recommend that you try connectivity troubleshooting steps as well, as suggested by Baron, as this error code is usually related to connectivity.

Please ensure that you have configured port forwarding correctly. If the issue still persists, please can you open a support ticket? You can reach our support teams here:
    - Open a Support case
    - Start a Live chat
    - Twitter and Facebook

Please attach an image of your port forwarding to your case, as this will help in the investigation.

Thanks!

I think you'll see that my colleague Baron offered troubleshooting steps here, and it was armeryy who suggested the workaround of verifying game files. This seems to work for them. Have you tried this as well?

We would also recommend that you try connectivity troubleshooting steps as well, as suggested by Baron, as this error code is usually related to connectivity.

Please ensure that you have configured port forwarding correctly. If the issue still persists, please can you open a support ticket? You can reach our support teams here:
    - Open a Support case
    - Start a Live chat
    - Twitter and Facebook

Please attach an image of your port forwarding to your case, as this will help in the investigation.

Thanks!
    hii good sir unfortunatly im useing an mobile hotspot connwction here i tried valiedating the game and today i connected my ps4 to 4 differemt ips and router and 2 different mobile hotspot and still i couldnt get in the game its very frustrating i was hoping that even one of these connections might work but non worked i dont know what else to do dude i really want to play this game i know its a little late to play it now but i got my console lately and all the time i wanted to play this game its the second game that i bought on my console so plzzzz dude i dont know what else to do

Hi
    I'm from iran
    After playing division more than 453 hours i can't play it too since 8th october after server maintenance (delta c-1-200).
    Good news is they are aware of this issue
    And seems that only thing we can do is waiting and hoping they solve it quickly because i already missed 2 global events and division 2 is banned for iran.