🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

How do you get Automated Transport Facilities?

The unlock in the Bonus Content section states you need 20 Uplay points to unlock. Does anyone have any idea how to get what's needed? When I check Ubisoft, it shows I have 4/4 unlocks and this one isn't among them.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there Rynak, thank you for posting in the forums about this and welcome to the forum!

When you say Bonus Content, are you referring to the Ubisoft Rewards that you used to have to unlock with Uplay Club points? These were automatically unlocked for all players of our older titles such as Anno 2070, with the migration to our new launcher Ubisoft Connect.

Which rewards/bonus content specifically, can you not locate in your game?

They are still inaccessible for anyone who bought Anno 2070 AFTER the release of Ubisoft Connect. The reward shop items like the bonus mission "Return to C.O.R.E." and the portrait of E.V.E. are NOT in the game, even though these rewards are supposedly unlocked.
     1 people found this helpful

Same problem here. I bought it a while ago but I installed it for the first time recently and the Ubisoft Club content is locked.

Anno 2070 - Missing uPlay bonus content

Good evening, I have completed the main game campaign (I think I did that on 17th of December, 2020), unlocked FATHER 1.0 Ark model, game says I got 40 uPlay points, but nothing changed whatsoever, mission is still locked. I even restarted the game, with the same result. Could you please help me out? How do I earn the bonus mission? I am also missing the original Blue EVE portrait from the rewards and the Automated Transport module upgrade, but main concern for me is the bonus mission.

I checked the Ubisoft Connect center and as of this day (11th of January, 2021), I still haven't got any (40 as far as I know) uPlay points, at first I thought the servers might take some time to acknowledge I have finished the game and the points will be distributed to me later, but nothing happens. Center claims I have gotten all the rewards, the game states otherwise.

I have heard that this is the issue with the game having everything unlocked after merging to the new Ubisoft Center, however those who have bought it after the merging, do not receive the rewards. If that is true, how do I receive them?

Thank you for your help.

With kind regards,

Raisun

Having the same problem the Uplay Club content is not unlocked - I'm missing the Return to CORE, Eve Portrait and Additional Transporter, Ubisoft Connect says it's unlocked but in game it's locked.

Best regards,

Having the same problem the Uplay Club content is not unlocked - I'm missing the Return to CORE, Eve Portrait and Additional Transporter, Ubisoft Connect says it's unlocked but in game it's locked.

Best regards,

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Thank you for the updates!

The team are currently investigating issues with some legacy title rewards following the migration to Ubisoft Connect

We don't have any updates at this time, so please keep an eye on the Forums, where we'll post updates as and when we receive them

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience

Hi,
    It seems that the latest Ubisoft Connect update fixed the issues for me at least, thank you.

Best regards,