In Game Store

I've Linked My Xbox To My Account And Gives Me You are offline But I'm online and It Says Connect to the Internet or l relaunch and Link account via Ubisoft connect but I'm connected to Ubisoft connect

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi BuLLeTCLuB5150! Thanks for reaching out about this connection error and welcome to the forums. Would you mind sending over a picture showing this error message you're seeing?

Cannot connect to game store or ubisoft connect

I am unable to connect to anything that involves the ubisoft server in game.. I have tried all of the steps recommended on ubisoft's site as well as delete the entire game and download it once again only to have the same error. ☹ I have purchased Helix credits and downloaded the season pass that comes along with the Gold Edition of Valhalla. But I am unable to access ANYTHING. I put in a support ticket 5 days ago but haven't seen any progress nor heard anything back. Never have experienced this issue with past Assassin's Creed games. Very unfortunate.

I have the Xbox Series X by the way.

Thanks in advance.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Sabrewulf65! I'm extremely sorry for the difficulties caused by this connection issue you're facing in Assassin's Creed Valhalla on your Xbox Series X. We have an article written up about this specific error code that might be helpful to review. Essentially, I'd recommend updating the password on your Ubisoft account. If the error persists after, please update your support ticket in order to reopen it.