I can't figure out if you need to find someone to activate the 60 templar killings or if you just go out and kill them. And if so how do you know who they are and where they are.

The Templars are just hardcore guards scattered across the entire playing field. They look a lot different than regular guards. They have a full face shield and are harder to kill.

xekushnr's Avatar Member
    You just start killing them. You can tell its them because they wear chain mail armor with a helmet and they have the white cloth with the red cross on it. They are strong as hell. It seems much harder to counter them too, but that could just be me.

Oh, and you dont know where they are. Thats why you gotta hunt them down.

bukowski113's Avatar Senior Member
    I've found 6 so far and they were scattered in the lands between the cities.

The ones I've found have been standing by or near the road, usually next to a horse and a pile of stuff.

They just stand there looking all knightly... until they start killing you. They pack much more of wallop than your average city guard.

i have seen them as well around the playing field with large groups of soldiers either following them or the templars are speaking with the group of them

ive only one till now (have played this day from 4 to 5.30 (european time)) it was in a destroyed building in acre(doh) it was near the assassination target for the informant

bukowski113's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by CouchZombie:
    i have seen them as well around the playing field with large groups of soldiers either following them or the templars are speaking with the group of them
    Oh man... those guys are Templars? I saw a VERY large group of soldiers all yelling at me and waving swords... So I rode away very quickly.

me=wuss

Originally posted by bukowski113:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CouchZombie:
    Oh man... those guys are Templars? I saw a VERY large group of soldiers all yelling at me and waving swords... So I rode away very quickly.

me=wuss </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw a huge pack of soldiers when I almost reached Damascus for the first time. There were 20 of them, including 1 templar. For a minute I stood there, wandering about if I should attack them or not. To my mistake I let go of the blend button and they all rushed towards me. I was like: Where's my horse!? - I ran and ran until I finally saw my horse, jumped on the back of it, and fled like the devil was chasing me. It was intense and fun. Awesome game this is. I am loving every minute of it.

thanks guys that helped a lot I really appreciate it

Can you only kill these guys with the hidden blade or are they just insanely strong? I saw one down by the water somewhere on a dock. First time I attacked him he grabbed me and threw me in the water haha. When I restarted I was in a long fight with him, eventually had to push him down and use the blade to get him.