Cant start "The Poor Fellow Soldier" quest

Hytham just wont give me the question, pretty sure this is because of the bug where if you talk to him after rescuing sigurd he seems to think you have killed all of the order already, its literally the last thing I need to do in game

I am also experiencing this issue and would like to finish the Order. I have 44 completed kills. Main story line is completed however Hytham is not in front of the longhouse. I would like to finish out this quest.

Can a dev please confirm this is an issue and will be resolved?

alliance map

have you tried finishing the rest of the alliance map after finishing the order. should show hamtunshire or whatever its called. you gotta do that

I have every single thing in the game completed except this one quest

Originally Posted by DUMMY.THICCCCCC Go to original post
    have you tried finishing the rest of the alliance map after finishing the order. should show hamtunshire or whatever its called. you gotta do that
    I have every single thing in the game completed except this one quest

because same thing happened to me but once i checked the alliance map i had one more spot. you get it from one of the order members

Originally Posted by DUMMY.THICCCCCC Go to original post
    because same thing happened to me but once i checked the alliance map i had one more spot. you get it from one of the order members
    nope, I have literally almost 100% completed every single action in game, there isnt a single thing left to do not tied to this quest