error 0006000139

so i tryed to submit a ticket to ubisoft but i realised that they dont accept tickets now due to covid-19 so here is my ticket it explain the problem

"dear ubisoft.

every time i try to log into a game it logs me out, and then i get the code 0006000139 sometime it wont let me connect to a match sometimes it will disconnect me in the pick characher screen and sometimes in the start of the match but no matter what i can not play the game multiplayerly. i tryed a lot of things already i tryed to astablish a static ip, i tryed to reset the hosts files and i tryed reinstalling the game. astablishing a static ip helped but after a month the problem came back. i even changed my internet support provider and it kept comming. my net type is always unknown and my internet is stable enough for all the other games. i couldn't play the game for a year now, and i really love your game but like this i wont keep trying.

to ubisoft, by keshet33"

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey keshet33,

If you're still experiencing this issue, you can reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook so we can troubleshoot this issue further.

im trying but no one replyied for two weeks (via facebook)

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry to hear that, keshet33.

Are you still awaiting a reply on Facebook?

yes im also waiting for a reply on twiter. it seems like ubisoft doesnt really like me.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by keshet33 Go to original post
    yes im also waiting for a reply on twiter. it seems like ubisoft doesnt really like me.
    Can you confirm if you have also made a support case through https://support.ubi.com/

If so what is the case number?

i tryed to submit a ticket back then but i couldnt but i submited one now so lets see if theyll love me back

ah oh btw this is my support ticket number 13423346.

Ubi-Shikallum's Avatar Community Staff
    Hey keshet33,

I'm sorry for the time taken to get back to you. Can you make sure you try this troubleshooting?