🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

How i love this game before even released

Im waiting everyday for this game
     1 people found this helpful

Skull and Bones

Definitely agree! I've been waiting and really hope it is released soon. I can't wait, love this game! Hope they make this an open world.

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Get in a boat. And get ready for a long wait. We suspect game got delayed to like March 2022. You will be able to play Harry Potter Awakening RPG before you will this game. For now we wait

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    Get in a boat. And get ready for a long wait. We suspect game got delayed to like March 2022. You will be able to play Harry Potter Awakening RPG before you will this game. For now we wait
    al tho i fear the same, i think we will be getting the game for official in octobre and a beta near summer

all hopes up

I'm sure many of you have seen or heard many games that received numerous game of the year awards, included in several nominations and voted by fans to be the best of the best

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Not sure, it would be nice if this game won a ton of rewards. But for that to happen the game must come out first

Yeah if that happend probably Ubisoft would have their eyes turn into dollar and we all know what wuld happend next

Get in a ship. And get ready for a long wait. We suspect game got not on time to like Marchsee here. You could be able to play Harry Potter Awakening RPG before you'll this sport. For now we wait